Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment .34oz uploaded by Samantha B.

BY MACADAMIA

Healing oil treatment by macadamia oil provides intense nourishment, smoothing and a long lasting, tangle-free, frizz-free finish. It leaves hair ultra-smooth, manageable and shiny. It has also shown to extend the life of colour treatments by reducing fading. It has natural UV protection and reduces drying time by an amazing 40-50%. see more...

Lauren G.
Ashland, MA
Whenever my hair is frizzy and I want it to be more sleek, I apply a few drops of this oil around the ends of my hair and brush it through. It tends to look better over time as it gets distributed through the hair. Careful though! If you use too much it will make your hair look greasy.
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Makes my hair go from extremely dry and frizzy to shiny and healthy looking ! The oil is thick and you can really see it restoring your hair plus it smells amazing. Great for taming any frizz or fly aways.
Samantha J.
This is the BEST oil I have ever used in my hair. It is worth every dollar spent. I have overly processed hair (from January until now, alone, I have dyed my hair well over 30 times). And this oil has been a life saver. My hair is now extremely soft and shiny, and does not appear one bit damaged. I use it occasionally as an all over hair overnight treatment and every time I wash my hair, I apply on my ends. LOVE IT.
Cristina P.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love this product. It smells great, gives my hair some added shine, and provides the extra moisture my dry hair needs after so much heat-styling. There's no need to use too much at once so a little product goes a long way!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great hair oil. It smells greats and is very light but very moisturizing for my dry hair. It does not leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. A little goes a long way to make your hair manageable.
nazish c.
Absolutely in love with the Macademia Line. Really works so well, all of their products do actually. The negative is the price point but with these items a little bit goes a very long way and it lasts forever.
Janet H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice product. Good to add some moisture and shine to hair, whether normal or dry or damaged. Scent is good, bottle size is generous since you don't need a lot to do the job!
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff do much. The smell is great and it really smooths my frizzy hair. I bought it at ulta and have bought like 4 of them and love the product
Sanabel A.
Doha
A blessing I have been using those products the shampoo the rinse and the mask and the oil and it is very effective my hair is in its best. Once 1 twice weekly and I never stopped buying it since I have started it 4 yrs ago !
nicole m.
I like to add a little after I wash my hair or after I use the dryers or straightener it makes it look healthier