BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Detangling Comb Infused with Healing Oil Treatment Wide Teeth for Easy Detangling 2 Regular Use Provides Cumulative Benefits 3 Leaves No Residue on Hands The Macadamia Oil Treatment Comb is made using an innovative new process that allows us to blend our Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment directly with a specially formulated resin. The end result is a unique detangling comb that is infused throughout with our special oil. Regular use will impart cumulative benefits of our wondrous oil treatment without leaving any residue on your hands. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
This comb is good, does not ripp hair out, helps stimulate scalp to make hair grow. Better for your hair than brushing, Easy to hold, big tooth comb.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This comb is OK. Nothing spectacular, once I got my tangle teezer it's all I use.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this comb! It's great when u get out of the shower and need to comb through wet hair.  I'm really picky on things I use on my hair and try and take such good care of my hair so I can grow it long and keep my hair platinum. Please try this..its worth the money
Tamara G.
Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
You might be thinking that this is JUST a wide toothed comb! Well it's not! The packing of the actual comb is unlike any other! You can use it for wet or dry hair and it doesn't pull and tug as much as other combs. For a comb, it is pricey but it is worth it!
Briann C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is so dry and brital from dying it so much and this comb is amazing it makes mu hair feel so good and amazing. I use it everytime i get out of the shower.
Evelyn P.
Pinellas Park, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this comb with all my heart! It makes my hair super healthy! And it's super effective. It won't break the bank!!!! And it's super easy to find! My hair is super curly so to find a comb hat I actually like is a blessing!!!!!
Darlene A.
Queens, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product. It really makes a difference when I'm combing my hair out. There's less breakage and less damage to my ends.
Adhan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it was good til my thick hair broke it in half i would die for anou=ther one tho it wiorks great and helps growth with the roots
sandra d.
Albertville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thanks to 1 of my best friends for introducing me to this. It is now 1 of my favorites and I would love to have samples
Marija N.
Novi Sad
I love this comb. I really don't have issues with my hair tangling or anything like that but regardless it helps a lot. I usually use it in the shower when I put on my mask, it helps distribute the product evenly without pulling my hair. I recommend it especially if your hair is prone to tangling or you have any difficulties brushing your hair.