Macadamia Natural Oil Hair Chemist Macadamia Oil Revitalizing Shampoo 295.7ml/10oz

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Wet hair thoroughly & apply shampoo. Massage into roots and scalp working up a lather. Rinse thoroughly. see more...

Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I love this shampoo (and conditioner)!! It has made my hair stronger and I could tell it worked from the first use. It is more expensive than convenience store brands, but $8 or so dollars isn't that bad when you consider how awesome it is! I would recommend this brand to anyone who wants to tame frizz... I live where it's super humid all the time... This definitely helps!
Shamirah A.
This product is the holy grail hair product! It makes your hair super soft and silky. I've been using this product for about a month now and friends, family, and strangers always ask how do you get your hair so healthy looking, I always recommend this product!
Nevaeh G.
Its super rare for me to find a shampoo that brings out the oilyness in my hair but this shampoo did it. My hair is so soft now and it smells delicious. I 100% recommend that everybody should buy it.It works great.. I buy it on the regular now...
Krystal R.
Phoenix
This has only been the hair oil I use! I use it every time I curl or straighten my hair and it always leaves it so soft and a shine! Easy to use and smells amazing! I have purchased this item more than once!
Bailey M.
Lexington, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos, or brands in general. It smells good and it definitely does its job. The only downside it that it's more on the pricey side.
Brandi O.
Seattle, WA
I love this shampoo...it leaves a lot moisture in your hair. I will purchase again. I think its a little pricey, but I will purchase again !!
LEAR34760 YORGELIA S.
I really like this product because I mistreat my hair a lot with heat, and this helps me to have it full of shine and super soft!
Kim R.
This shampoo is getting 3 stars because it make my hair oily and i did not care for the scent. I bought it on sale.
Kait D.
Point Lookout, MO
Great hair oil, makes your hair feel fresh and new! Amazing product, great price. Can get from drugstore.
Iliana R.
Los Angeles , CA
Usually use this for the ends of my hair, it sets them nice and keeps them looking hydrated