Macadamia Natural Oil Hair Chemist Macadamia Oil Hair Serum 118ml/4oz uploaded by Stefanie M.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Use when styling or finishing hair. Apply to hair and work in a small amount to hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Linda M.
Fresno, CA
This oil isn't sticky by any means and my hair just soaks up its goodness. I use it after I put my hair dry for a little bit and run it thru the mid to the ends of my hair and helps to keep it soft and radiant
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah we can hang on a little while you can go see her tomorrow and night and go to work tomorrow or maybe tomorrow or something or else i is was the day you go to home and then go to home get your your dad and
SAMANTHA T.
First things first, I'm really picky as to what I put in my hair. Being naturally-curly kinky 4C (or I should say however it wants to be on any given day) I was happy to have found this gem. The smell is fine and the price is in-between but remember A LITTLE GOES A LONG ways (even with this hair!). Do yourself a favor and add this to your list (especially if you do wash and go's!).
Kay T.
To me it helps really helps my hair grow and helps the dandruff and also helps the dryness of my hair I really would recommend this to my friend and family and also it's to me not to high prices and I would also post this product and give it a shout out on my social medias I love it!!!
Mary W.
Duluth, GA
I think this stuff smells amazing, and I think it is a great oil to use. I've just started using the product but so far I am very happy with it. I do like the sent of this, and so far it seems to be working on my hair so I would recommend this so far. I hope to continue using it.
Jen L.
King George, VA
I really liked the smell of this hair serum and it made my hair feel silky smooth. I have really dry and curly hair but this stuff makes it feel amazing. It's not too heavy so it doesn't weigh my curls down which is nice. Highly recommend this product.
Rouland R.
Winter garden, FL
I purchased this at target and I absolutely love it. It has a great smell and texture leaves my hair very nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this product.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like this product. It made my hair feel really nice without feeling greasy. It is expensive, but worth the price for me. I liked the way it smelled also. It definitely met my expectations. I would really recommend this for other people to try.
Lindsay P.
London , KY
This hair oil is just OK, I bought mine at Sally's for around $10. It's a little heavy for a hair oil. It's almost as if it doesn't want to absorb into your hair like it's supposed to. It's not terrible, but there are way better hair oils out there for the price.
Kerri I.
Hattiesburg, MS
This helps keep hair healthy and strong. There is a fine line with how much of this product to use. My hair tend to get oily easily so if I use to much I have to rewash my hair. I love the smell and definitely would recommend this to those with dry brittle hair.