Macadamia Natural Oil Hair Chemist Macadamia Oil Hair Serum 118ml/4oz uploaded by Stefanie M.

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Use when styling or finishing hair. Apply to hair and work in a small amount to hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Linda M.
Fresno , CA
This oil isn't sticky by any means and my hair just soaks up its goodness. I use it after I put my hair dry for a little bit and run it thru the mid to the ends of my hair and helps to keep it soft and radiant
Kay T.
To me it helps really helps my hair grow and helps the dandruff and also helps the dryness of my hair I really would recommend this to my friend and family and also it's to me not to high prices and I would also post this product and give it a shout out on my social medias I love it!!!
sammy d.
First things first, I'm really picky as to what I put in my hair. Being naturally-curly kinky 4C (or I should say however it wants to be on any given day) I was happy to have found this gem. The smell is fine and the price is in-between but remember A LITTLE GOES A LONG ways (even with this hair!). Do yourself a favor and add this to your list (especially if you do wash and go's!).
NapsandFraps B.
Richmond, TX
I have curly frizzy hair and this serum helps keep my hair shiny and smooth. When I get out of the shower, I towel dry my hair and apply this thoroughly from roots to ends. This makes it easy for all my tangles to be removed from brushing it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone but especially for those with frizzy thick hair.
Morgan W.
Alamogordo, NM
This product smells so good and is amazing on natural hair. If you use heat such as a hair dryer, curling iron or straightener, it will burn the hair. Also, if you add too much your hair will be very greasy looking. It is a very heavy, thick oil. But for naturally dried and styled hair, this stuff is a hair saver!
Mary W.
Kissimmee , FL
I think this stuff smells amazing, and I think it is a great oil to use. I've just started using the product but so far I am very happy with it. I do like the sent of this, and so far it seems to be working on my hair so I would recommend this so far. I hope to continue using it.
Jen L.
King George, VA
I really liked the smell of this hair serum and it made my hair feel silky smooth. I have really dry and curly hair but this stuff makes it feel amazing. It's not too heavy so it doesn't weigh my curls down which is nice. Highly recommend this product.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this at target and I absolutely love it. It has a great smell and texture leaves my hair very nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this product.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like this product. It made my hair feel really nice without feeling greasy. It is expensive, but worth the price for me. I liked the way it smelled also. It definitely met my expectations. I would really recommend this for other people to try.
Lindsay P.
London, KY
This hair oil is just OK, I bought mine at Sally's for around $10. It's a little heavy for a hair oil. It's almost as if it doesn't want to absorb into your hair like it's supposed to. It's not terrible, but there are way better hair oils out there for the price.