Tanya S.
Milan, TN

I was wondering about this. How does it work and does it matter what kind of hair that you have?

Rachelle O.
Rachelle O.
2 years, 11 months ago
This is essentially a deep conditioner that you leave in your hair for a few up to several minutes then rinse out in the shower. I have color-treated hair that is thick and I swear by this conditioner. I actually just bought a giant tub of it at Ulta last week and have gone through several containers since I discovered it. It has a nice scent to it, but nothing that's super strong or lingers forever in your hair. I can't say for hair types other than my own, but it works great for me. I have tried many deep conditioners/masques and this is what I always come back to.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
2 years, 11 months ago
I don't know how well it works, but I've smelled it. definitely not my favorite scent.