2 colors available

BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #3 in Scalp Treatments

Compare to MoroccanOil Macadamia Natural Oil™ Tea Tree and chamomile oils along with aloe and algae extracts combine with our Macadamia and Argan oils to produce miracle-like hair rejuvenation. ; see more...

• Oh nice. Ive always wanted to try this out.how well does it work fo...1 Answers
  • Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml) is this product ac...2 Answers
  • I'm always on the hunt for new hit products that help make hair (es...1 Answers
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml)
  • "Smells amazing, makes my hair ridiculously soft, and even though it's spendy- it saves my hair." in 15 reviews
  • "The first time I tried this hair masque I fell in love with the scent, but once I felt the results in which it left my hair, I was more than excited!" in 9 reviews
  • "It smells great and I think it works wonders for African-American, coarse hair textures... and also, a little definitely goes a long way! " in 9 reviews
  • "It is on the expensive side, but because you don't need too much product and you don't have to apply it daily, a little goes a long way and for that reason, it's budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "you can buy these product on sephora and I know it could be expensive but it worth every penny you spend, it leaves your hair flawless, give it a try." in 6 reviews
Chrystie M.
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
The holy grail of moisturizing products. This is a must have for anyone with dry, thick, coarse hair and problematic scalp dryness. I have been through every conditioner from drugstore to high end, hot oil treatments, homemade remedies and nothing has transformed my hair the way this has. I use it as my regular conditioner twice a week and have no issues with build up or weighing down my hair despite its richness. I have had zero issues with scalp dryness or dry brittle hair since I've started using. My hair is silky, shiny and smooth and I can go many days in between without washing even with regular exercise. I get regular compliments on my hair since starting use. It costs quite a pretty penny, but despite the cost, it's worth it's weight in gold, I have found no equivalent substitute. I offset costs by using less expensive drugstore shampoo and styling products. I will use nothing else on my hair and have since branched out to using other macadamia oil products on my hair.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
I have purchased this product over and over for the past 4-5 years. It is the best conditioner I have used. Its meant to be a mask but I use it every time I wash my hair as a conditioner, I just put it on my strands and ends. If I want more of a deep conditioning experience i put it on and wait a bit. I also like to keep a brush or comb in the shower and brush my hair with this product in my hair. It doesn't make my hair fluffy or frizzy, just super healthy, moisturizing, tangle free and shiny! It also smells great. They sell this product at Ulta, CVS and other stores, but sometimes if you are lucky, you can find it at places like TJ Max and overstock.com for $19.99 while it is normally in the $30-$35 range at the other stores. Even if you don't get it for $19.99, it is worth the full price because its the most amazing product and lasts me forever. I just use a teeny bit!.
Aline M.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
I first bought this Repair Masque because I saw lots of good reviews about it. And they weren't wrong. It's absolutely fantastic. I always use it combined to another oil (macadamia or coconut oil). After shampooing, I put the masque plus oil, leave it for 5-8 min while finishing my bath and then rinse it. It hydrates my hair, maintaining a thin layer of oil, that will protect my hair from dryness. Absolutely perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more. I consider it a bit expensive, payed $25 on 250 ml. It worth it? For sure. If you don't want to pay so much for it, I'd recommend buying Pantene Pro-V Curly Deep Moisturizing - 10.2 fl oz for $15. It also has a great effect and is more affordable.
Shea B.
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Before finding this amazing product I was using its a 10 for years. I opened this little jar and was so happy with what I saw, the product itself is very thick and it smells heavenly! This is by far the best hair masque I have ever used and will continue to use this product. It has done a world of difference to my hair! Earlier this year I had an extremely bad reaction to a Brazilian blow out and I literally no exaggeration lost half of my hair. It just started falling out! It got so dry and it tangled so easily I hated it. I cried when I had to cut my extremely long hair because it looked so thin. This product has brought life back to my hair and is helping it grow back like a dream.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Charlotte, NC
A little bit of a hair backstory I have dyed my hair every color of the rainbow and have bleached it multiple times. I have air on the curlier side so it already is naturally dry. I bought this hair mask at Marshall's and they had it on a sale for $19 for the really big one and I decided to give it a shot because everyone says it saves your hair. It did help moisturize my hair but not as much as everyone made it seem to be which is why I don't think I will be repurchasing it. It is very rare that I find this hair mask in Marshall's but if I don't find a cheap I will not re-buy because it is way too expensive and I used it for four weeks and it didn't make a big difference in my hair.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
THE BEST!!!

Oh how I love this stuff! I have dry and heat damaged hair, and this repair masque makes it look like I just walked out of a salon - every time.

I adore the smell. I appreciate how it hides my split ends between overdue haircuts. I love how soft my hair feels. No tangles or frizz. It breathes life back into my lackluster hair.

It honestly is a smoothing, moisturizing, delicious-smelling, miracle product!

I know it's a bit spendy, but a little goes a long way and it is a must have! I am a repeat purchaser and I highly recommend this! :)
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't say enough good things about this product! Even though it carries an expensive price tag, it is worth every penny! I only wash my hair once a week so this is my go-to conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and it smells amazing! It does not take a lot of product to cover my entire head of hair (and my hair is VERY thick) so you will not have to repurchase all the time. For someone who uses heat everyday on their hair and is constantly dying it, this is my go-to to really nourish my hair and keep it healthy!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Davisboro, GA
This mask is seriously amazing!! I have very thick and long hair. Normal conditioners do nothing for it. I would spend around 30 minutes after washing my hair trying to get the dreadlocks out until I tried this mask. This mask smells great, and makes my hair so soft. And best of all it detangles it so all I have to do is spend a minute going through it with a wet brush afterwards. It also restored my hair after going blonde to brunette and back blonde again. This is a must try!!
aisha h.
aisha h.
I HIGHLY recommend this masque for all women. This is one of my favorites to use especially when I get highlights in my hair. I had receive so many compliments from people on how my highlights stay shiny and not damage. I owe it all to this product. This masque has kept my hair moisturize and feeling very soft plus the smell is oh so good too. I have chemically treated hair and this helps stop the breakage and keeps my hair shinny as well. It is expensive but worth the buy.
abigail h.
abigail h.
I LOVE this masque! i have long dry brown hair and i was very itchy on my scalp which i scratched and then had scabs all over my head. after just one use i noticed the itchiness subside and my hair felt amazing. moisturized, shiny, sleek, and it smelled wonderfull. i left it on for about an hour because i felt 7 minutes was not enough time. i got mine from drugstore.com which had it on sale. However i would purchase this full price. I love, love, love this product.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Does anyone know where i can get this cheaper?
Yvonne K.
Yvonne K.
Hutto, TX
Where do you buy this? I'd like to try it.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is good. ?????The price...?????
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
Where did you guys purchase this? They don't have it at Ulta anymore.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
Where is the cheapest place that I can buy this product!!?