BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #20 in Hair Masks

Compare to MoroccanOil Macadamia Natural Oil™ Tea Tree and chamomile oils along with aloe and algae extracts combine with our Macadamia and Argan oils to produce miracle-like hair rejuvenation. ; see more...

• Will it weigh down fine/thin curly hair??2 Answers
  • Oh nice. Ive always wanted to try this out.how well does ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?1 Answers
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml)
  • "Smells amazing, makes my hair ridiculously soft, and even though it's spendy- it saves my hair." in 15 reviews
  • "It smells great and I think it works wonders for African-American, coarse hair textures... and also, a little definitely goes a long way! " in 9 reviews
  • "The first time I tried this hair masque I fell in love with the scent, but once I felt the results in which it left my hair, I was more than excited!" in 9 reviews
  • "It is on the expensive side, but because you don't need too much product and you don't have to apply it daily, a little goes a long way and for that reason, it's budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "you can buy these product on sephora and I know it could be expensive but it worth every penny you spend, it leaves your hair flawless, give it a try." in 6 reviews
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
I actually use this as my regular conditioner; it's amazing. I'm on my third jar (using other conditioners in between). Nothing compares to this. After I shampoo, I squeeze out as much water as I can, apply a small amount from my ears to ends, then anything left on my hands, up to the top. Leave it on for a few minutes only. Rinse. After my hair dries naturally, it smells so good, and I don't even find I need to really straighten it. It comes out so silky smooth, frizz is totally minimal; more so than any other conditioner I've ever used. It is WORTH the price - it's not that much more expensive than a regular condition considering how long it lasts and how little you really need to use. The only comparable feeling to my hair after using this is when I soak my hair in coconut oil, but doing that leaves my hair greasy and I find I need to do a stripping shampoo after to get rid of the residue, coconut oil can break me out, and so this is so much easier and more effective. I don't understand why I anyone would buy a regular conditioner if they can buy this.... the first time I bought, it was from the youtube hype, but it's stuck with me since.

For those people that say it makes their hair too greasy, it might be because they either a)don't need something so heavy duty or b) they're using it too often than needed. I'm good to use it every time I wash my hair (every other day), but for other hair types, I imagine using this even once a week would be good with a lighter conditioner in between. Take the plunge and buy it, chances are it'll work for you and your life will be changed...
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This stuff is aaaaammmazzingg. I got it as a sample and instantly fell in love. It did wonders on my dry, color treated hair! I even distribute it onto my hair, and use a comb to brush it through, let it sit for about ten minutes and rinse. The smell is amazing. I really could tell a significant difference after using this. I normally would use it about twice a week. It is a bit pricey, but well worth the splurge! Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml)
Emma S.
Van Nuys, CA
I have been using the mask and hair oil for years! I have fine, blond and color treated hair and these products keep my hair healthy and shiny. Highlights cause all sorts of damage and dryness but the oil and mask (I use it in place of conditioner) really hydrate my hair and keep it growing and looking great even though I’m a little hard on it. Recently started using the oil spray and I love it for detangling after the shower. I just spray it on a wide toothed comb and it leaves my hair untangled and ready to style!
Vanna V.
i absolutely LOVE this hair masque. it SAVED my hair. my hair has experienced years of color treated and heat damage and i thought i would always just have to live with the rough texture until i gathered the courage to cut it all off. but after watching a lot of videos and reading a lot of reviews i decided to purchase the masque and i have never been happier with a purchase in my life. this deep repair masque is my holy grail and i recommend it to all my friends when they ask for suggestions to make their hair smoother and healthier. i bought it from the macadamia website when it was buy one get one free and so you can bet that the next time they have that deal (or any deal) i will be stocking up! but honestly even without the deals and discounts i would pay full price because it is absolutely worth it.
yoba L.
Maspeth, NY
Where do I beginning with this product! I’ve been purchasing this hair mask for over three years. It lasts long time and you need to apply a dime size to see amazing luscious curls. When I had a Japanese perm, this mask fixed all spilt ends and made my hair look healthy even after intense damage. I will continue purchasing this product and I highly recommend for all hair types!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
This hair masque is absolutely amazing!!! I love it. I purchase it at CVS when I have a coupon because other than that it gets somewhat pricey!! It smells fantastic and leaves your hair silky smooth! I would recommend this masque to someone who is looking for a cheaper alternative to the high end ones! I love the way it makes my hair feel!
Genesis C.
Edinburg, TX
This is my ultimate fav hair mask! I used to have curly hair but ever since I dyed it it was ruined. It was no longer curly or wavy, it was just horrible! I heard about this mask through a YouTube channel and I decided to try it. I use it two or three times per week and now my hair ir curly again and it looks healthy even though I still dye it. I is a miracle mask. You must try it.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
macadamia oil deep repair mask is a great mask for dry damaged hair like mine! (bleached and dry) it leaved it feeling smooth and soft. it could be used on any hair for a great hair treatment! ! it is deffinaltey a bit pricey though!
Maria F.
My favorite, absolute favorite hair mask. I wash my hair every 3-4 day and will always use it. The product is expensive, but worth the money. I do run out of it pretty fast because I have lots of hair. Overall, it leaves my hair looking so healthy and has been the key to my hair care lately.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
FOREVER ON MY REBUY LIST.

I have an obsession with this. It's about $20 if you search the internet or get lucky at Marshalls. It smells absolutely amazing, like magical apples. It has a great texture, I feel like it melts into your hair and when you rinse it off you can actually feel how much softer you hair is. It's wonderful.

I have to admit, I use this as a regular conditioner all the time and that's probably not the right thing to do, but I just love it so much. I only put it on my ends, but it's just so so so good.

Go buy it.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Does anyone know where i can get this cheaper?
Yvonne K.
Hutto, TX
Where do you buy this? I'd like to try it.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is good. ?????The price...?????
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
Where did you guys purchase this? They don't have it at Ulta anymore.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
Where is the cheapest place that I can buy this product!!?