BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #3 in Scalp Treatments

Compare to MoroccanOil Macadamia Natural Oil™ Tea Tree and chamomile oils along with aloe and algae extracts combine with our Macadamia and Argan oils to produce miracle-like hair rejuvenation. ; see more...

• Oh nice. Ive always wanted to try this out.how well does it work ...1 Answers
  • Will this help with dry hair?1 Answers
  • How useful is this?1 Answers
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml)
  • "Smells amazing, makes my hair ridiculously soft, and even though it's spendy- it saves my hair." in 15 reviews
  • "The first time I tried this hair masque I fell in love with the scent, but once I felt the results in which it left my hair, I was more than excited!" in 9 reviews
  • "It smells great and I think it works wonders for African-American, coarse hair textures... and also, a little definitely goes a long way! " in 9 reviews
  • "It is on the expensive side, but because you don't need too much product and you don't have to apply it daily, a little goes a long way and for that reason, it's budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "you can buy these product on sephora and I know it could be expensive but it worth every penny you spend, it leaves your hair flawless, give it a try." in 6 reviews
Chrystie M.
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
The holy grail of moisturizing products. This is a must have for anyone with dry, thick, coarse hair and problematic scalp dryness. I have been through every conditioner from drugstore to high end, hot oil treatments, homemade remedies and nothing has transformed my hair the way this has. I use it as my regular conditioner twice a week and have no issues with build up or weighing down my hair despite its richness. I have had zero issues with scalp dryness or dry brittle hair since I've started using. My hair is silky, shiny and smooth and I can go many days in between without washing even with regular exercise. I get regular compliments on my hair since starting use. It costs quite a pretty penny, but despite the cost, it's worth it's weight in gold, I have found no equivalent substitute. I offset costs by using less expensive drugstore shampoo and styling products. I will use nothing else on my hair and have since branched out to using other macadamia oil products on my hair.
Aline M.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
I first bought this Repair Masque because I saw lots of good reviews about it. And they weren't wrong. It's absolutely fantastic. I always use it combined to another oil (macadamia or coconut oil). After shampooing, I put the masque plus oil, leave it for 5-8 min while finishing my bath and then rinse it. It hydrates my hair, maintaining a thin layer of oil, that will protect my hair from dryness. Absolutely perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more. I consider it a bit expensive, payed $25 on 250 ml. It worth it? For sure. If you don't want to pay so much for it, I'd recommend buying Pantene Pro-V Curly Deep Moisturizing - 10.2 fl oz for $15. It also has a great effect and is more affordable.
Shea B.
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Before finding this amazing product I was using its a 10 for years. I opened this little jar and was so happy with what I saw, the product itself is very thick and it smells heavenly! This is by far the best hair masque I have ever used and will continue to use this product. It has done a world of difference to my hair! Earlier this year I had an extremely bad reaction to a Brazilian blow out and I literally no exaggeration lost half of my hair. It just started falling out! It got so dry and it tangled so easily I hated it. I cried when I had to cut my extremely long hair because it looked so thin. This product has brought life back to my hair and is helping it grow back like a dream.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Charlotte, NC
A little bit of a hair backstory I have dyed my hair every color of the rainbow and have bleached it multiple times. I have air on the curlier side so it already is naturally dry. I bought this hair mask at Marshall's and they had it on a sale for $19 for the really big one and I decided to give it a shot because everyone says it saves your hair. It did help moisturize my hair but not as much as everyone made it seem to be which is why I don't think I will be repurchasing it. It is very rare that I find this hair mask in Marshall's but if I don't find a cheap I will not re-buy because it is way too expensive and I used it for four weeks and it didn't make a big difference in my hair.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't say enough good things about this product! Even though it carries an expensive price tag, it is worth every penny! I only wash my hair once a week so this is my go-to conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and it smells amazing! It does not take a lot of product to cover my entire head of hair (and my hair is VERY thick) so you will not have to repurchase all the time. For someone who uses heat everyday on their hair and is constantly dying it, this is my go-to to really nourish my hair and keep it healthy!
aisha h.
aisha h.
I HIGHLY recommend this masque for all women. This is one of my favorites to use especially when I get highlights in my hair. I had receive so many compliments from people on how my highlights stay shiny and not damage. I owe it all to this product. This masque has kept my hair moisturize and feeling very soft plus the smell is oh so good too. I have chemically treated hair and this helps stop the breakage and keeps my hair shinny as well. It is expensive but worth the buy.
Kuena M.
Kuena M.
San Antonio , TX
I purchased this after reading great reviews about it and gave it a try. I used this in the shower and let it sit on my hair while I shaved my legs... Etc, etc. I rinsed it off and my hair felt to soft. After letting it air dry I felt my hair stiff. I styled it as usual and didn't see much difference in my hair. I kept using it once a week but only on the very ends of my hair just to use it all up.
liz w.
liz w.
Waukesha , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough things about this mask! I originally received this as a gift and the price point is a little high up there for me. Instead, I buy the travel packs, 1-2 at a time and refill my bottle. Since a little goes a long way for me, I feel that I get a great value doing it this way. I love the smell of this product and it leaves my hair smooth without weighing it down.
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many products to help with my damage hair but nothing seems to work. Actually my sister told to try this product and I fall in love with it. I have being using it for a month and I could tell tell the difference. My hair feels healthy, less frizz, less split ends, soft, and my hair feels lightweight. I use it twice a week. I recommend this product for damaged hair.
Ruth E.
Ruth E.
Fort Smith, AR
I recently died my hair from dark brown to blonde. I was very worried about my hair being super damaged and dry so I started using this to combat that. It is on the pricier side but you get a lot of product on the container and a little goes a long way. I can instantly see a difference in my hair and it feels amazing. I also get compliments on how great my hair smells!
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Does anyone know where i can get this cheaper?
Yvonne K.
Yvonne K.
Hutto, TX
Where do you buy this? I'd like to try it.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is good. ?????The price...?????
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
Where did you guys purchase this? They don't have it at Ulta anymore.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
Where is the cheapest place that I can buy this product!!?