Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml)
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
- "Smells amazing, makes my hair ridiculously soft, and even though it's spendy- it saves my hair." in 15 reviews
- "It smells great and I think it works wonders for African-American, coarse hair textures... and also, a little definitely goes a long way! " in 9 reviews
- "The first time I tried this hair masque I fell in love with the scent, but once I felt the results in which it left my hair, I was more than excited!" in 9 reviews
- "It is on the expensive side, but because you don't need too much product and you don't have to apply it daily, a little goes a long way and for that reason, it's budget friendly." in 7 reviews
- "you can buy these product on sephora and I know it could be expensive but it worth every penny you spend, it leaves your hair flawless, give it a try." in 6 reviews
For those people that say it makes their hair too greasy, it might be because they either a)don't need something so heavy duty or b) they're using it too often than needed. I'm good to use it every time I wash my hair (every other day), but for other hair types, I imagine using this even once a week would be good with a lighter conditioner in between. Take the plunge and buy it, chances are it'll work for you and your life will be changed...
I have an obsession with this. It's about $20 if you search the internet or get lucky at Marshalls. It smells absolutely amazing, like magical apples. It has a great texture, I feel like it melts into your hair and when you rinse it off you can actually feel how much softer you hair is. It's wonderful.
I have to admit, I use this as a regular conditioner all the time and that's probably not the right thing to do, but I just love it so much. I only put it on my ends, but it's just so so so good.
Go buy it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos