BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #2 in Scalp Treatments

Compare to MoroccanOil Macadamia Natural Oil™ Tea Tree and chamomile oils along with aloe and algae extracts combine with our Macadamia and Argan oils to produce miracle-like hair rejuvenation. ; see more...

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml)
  • "Smells amazing, makes my hair ridiculously soft, and even though it's spendy- it saves my hair." in 15 reviews
  • "The first time I tried this hair masque I fell in love with the scent, but once I felt the results in which it left my hair, I was more than excited!" in 9 reviews
  • "It smells great and I think it works wonders for African-American, coarse hair textures... and also, a little definitely goes a long way! " in 9 reviews
  • "It is on the expensive side, but because you don't need too much product and you don't have to apply it daily, a little goes a long way and for that reason, it's budget friendly." in 7 reviews
  • "you can buy these product on sephora and I know it could be expensive but it worth every penny you spend, it leaves your hair flawless, give it a try." in 6 reviews
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Deep Repair Masque 16.9 oz
I actually use this as my regular conditioner; it's amazing. I'm on my third jar (using other conditioners in between). Nothing compares to this. After I shampoo, I squeeze out as much water as I can, apply a small amount from my ears to ends, then anything left on my hands, up to the top. Leave it on for a few minutes only. Rinse. After my hair dries naturally, it smells so good, and I don't even find I need to really straighten it. It comes out so silky smooth, frizz is totally minimal; more so than any other conditioner I've ever used. It is WORTH the price - it's not that much more expensive than a regular condition considering how long it lasts and how little you really need to use. The only comparable feeling to my hair after using this is when I soak my hair in coconut oil, but doing that leaves my hair greasy and I find I need to do a stripping shampoo after to get rid of the residue, coconut oil can break me out, and so this is so much easier and more effective. I don't understand why I anyone would buy a regular conditioner if they can buy this.... the first time I bought, it was from the youtube hype, but it's stuck with me since.

For those people that say it makes their hair too greasy, it might be because they either a)don't need something so heavy duty or b) they're using it too often than needed. I'm good to use it every time I wash my hair (every other day), but for other hair types, I imagine using this even once a week would be good with a lighter conditioner in between. Take the plunge and buy it, chances are it'll work for you and your life will be changed...
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Deep Repair Masque 16.9 oz
This is an awesome deep conditioner! I actually used it when I had bright blue hair, which naturally after all that bleach and color it was somewhat damaged. This brought my hair back to life after the first use! I love the light scent. This would not be for someone looking for a light repairing mask as it's on the heavier side, but that's what I loved about it. It leaves your hair feeling revived, soft, and shiny in all the best ways! I recommend this to a lot of my clients that are wanting a great repair mask but not wanting to spend the amount it costs to get Moroccanoil products! This one is just as good at half the price.
Vanna V.
Review for: Deep Repair Masque 8.5 fl oz
i absolutely LOVE this hair masque. it SAVED my hair. my hair has experienced years of color treated and heat damage and i thought i would always just have to live with the rough texture until i gathered the courage to cut it all off. but after watching a lot of videos and reading a lot of reviews i decided to purchase the masque and i have never been happier with a purchase in my life. this deep repair masque is my holy grail and i recommend it to all my friends when they ask for suggestions to make their hair smoother and healthier. i bought it from the macadamia website when it was buy one get one free and so you can bet that the next time they have that deal (or any deal) i will be stocking up! but honestly even without the deals and discounts i would pay full price because it is absolutely worth it.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
FOREVER ON MY REBUY LIST.

I have an obsession with this. It's about $20 if you search the internet or get lucky at Marshalls. It smells absolutely amazing, like magical apples. It has a great texture, I feel like it melts into your hair and when you rinse it off you can actually feel how much softer you hair is. It's wonderful.

I have to admit, I use this as a regular conditioner all the time and that's probably not the right thing to do, but I just love it so much. I only put it on my ends, but it's just so so so good.

Go buy it.
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive always struggled with damaged hair and this works wonders. My blow dryer recently did a number on my hair and after one use of this my hair is looking better already!!! My hair feels less dry and its nice and shiny! Id have to say that this is pretty pricey but you can find it at Tj Maxx for cheaper (as low as $16.99) . I will definitely keep purchasing this once my jar runs out ! Id have to say i really don't like the packaging, I find that it would be better if it was in a squeeze tube. But over all, love the product itself.
Naomi J.
Denton, TX
The reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the smell. It smells like the conditioner that comes in the box hair dyes and that’s awful. But it works so well. My hair gets very dry ends and is flat thin and very fine. My hair is soft and bouncy even after the first use, and it’s only better as I have been using it. I love this stuff and will repurchase again just how well it brings my hair back to life like I never dyed my hair before.
Alana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is extremely moisturizing and it smells amazing. It’s pretty expensive so I had to use it sparingly to make it last longer. It does have silicones which I try to avoid now but it’s very effective at what it claims and leaves your hair feeling soft, silky, smelling nice, moisturized, and nice. You can get it at salons, Ulta, and sometimes cvs. It is one of the best hair masks I’ve tried but I don’t buy it often because of the higher price.
Malia ✌.
Baton Rouge, LA
Boy! This is pricey.
Things I liked: the smell, the consistency, the way it made my hair feel soft and moisturized.

Things I didn't like: The price! The amount of product you get for the price. It claimed to reduce shedding and breakage and after multiple uses, I didn't notice a decrease at all.

I'm not sure I'll repurchase. I will however finish the product I have left.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this mask since I was in middle school when a YouTuber reccomended it . I believe it was one of the Fowler sisters ( long time ago I know). She was so right about this. I use it as an everyday conditioner as my hair is extremely long and dry and this works perfectly to condition and smooth my hair. My only complaint is the price for the amount you get.
Ally F.
Smithfield, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND. This smells amazing!!! It completely softens my hairs and repairs damage. My hair is visible softer and feels so much lighter after I use this treatment. My hair also smells so good for a full day after I use it. They recommend using this twice a week in the shower and combining it through hair for 7 minutes.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Does anyone know where i can get this cheaper?
Yvonne K.
Hutto, TX
Where do you buy this? I'd like to try it.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is good. ?????The price...?????
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
Where did you guys purchase this? They don't have it at Ulta anymore.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
Where is the cheapest place that I can buy this product!!?