BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Featuring natural oils with UV protection, this fast-drying macadamia control hairspray secures any style with a strong, long-lasting hold without stickiness or build-up. provides an invisible, touchable hold with no residue infuses shine and reduces flyaways easily brushes out for a movable hold resistant to humidity 10 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Amber W.
Amber W.
Offers a strong hold but still leaves hair soft and manageable. I love using this product when I straighten my hair and want to do an up do. You can brush out the product easily if needed and not have to wash your hair. Pricey but worth every Penney!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lewisville, TX
It didn't particularly hold my hair well. I have very thick, long hair and finding a strong, lasting hold can be difficult. I typically use Big Sexy Hair but was looking for a cheaper alternative. Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this actually does control the oil- my hair is naturally oily and this keeps it at bay! It also provides style control that lets my hair move like it should. Love the way it smells, too! It's a style staple for me now!
katherine u.
katherine u.
San juan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro
Janel S.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
Lightweight hold without the stickiness. Great smell and leaves your hair brush able. It is a bit expensive so I purchase mine discounted at T.J. Maxx :)
Thelma C.
Thelma C.
Smells delicious and provides a nice amount of hold and doesn't give you that matte look that some other hair sprays do. I wouldn't really recommend this for people with oily hair as it is rather moisturizing.
Amylee R.
Amylee R.
Frederick, OK
There's not a product I wouldn't buy from this brand. As someone with naturally oily roots and dry ends, this hairspray is wonderful at providing a good amount of hold with the right kind of shine - not the kind that indicates you haven't washed the mop in over a week...
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Garden city, Mi
Macadamia natural oil control hairspray. Love the brand & love the product. A little pricey. But worthy.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Loretto , ['', 'ON', "['', 'ON', '']"]
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off this hair spray isn't cheap but it's worth it. It doesn't leave your hair hard and crispy. The smell is okay and it does really hold my hair when I'm curling it. I'm not sure if I would re-purchase this item but if you want to spend a little of money on a hair spray then go for it. The bottle has 10fl oz. try marshalls or winners (Canada) first before buying it at a hair salon!!
shelley f.
shelley f.
The smell of this product is my favorite part. Most hairspray, well, they smell like hairspray which can be a little intense for those who are sensitive to scents. The hold is good for everyday styling and up dos and doesn't leave your hair sticky or greasy looking.