BY MACADAMIA

Ideal for all hair types, macadamia moisturizing rinse is an every day conditioner that gently nourishes, detangles, moisturizes and protects, leaving hair soft, manageable and ready to style. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zharia J.
Westland
I have used this product many times in the past two years. This is a good product for those who want a good amount of “skip” in their hair. It is also good for those who would like to achieve a wash-and-go style. Depending on hair type, this is also good as a conditioner and detangler.
Kathy P.
Meridian
This conditioner does conditioner my hair, but I just feel like it’s a “light” conditioner and my hair needs more. It smells good and does what it claims. I just won’t be repurchasing due to feeling like I need something more. I do like this brand as a whole though.
Jouan S.
Marietta, GA
After using this it's like I have a new head of hair. After my hair was falling out I had to buy all different product and I am glad I chose this one.
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
My favorite brand of hair care products at this point. I have curly hair and this works wonders on my hair.
Rochelle A.
Waterloo, ON
This is a holy grail brand for me and I always buy the products when I see them at Winners! This conditioner is very lightweight and effective!