Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, 1 Ounce uploaded by Mary B.Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, 1 Ounce uploaded by Fany S.

BY MACADAMIA

Is a therapeutic oil perfect for all hair types and is especially beneficial to dry, damaged hair. Benefits include: intense nourishment, smoothing and a long lasting, tangle-free, frizz-free finish.Hair is ultra-smooth, manageable & shiny. Instant... see more...

• Does this product actually work? what are the benefits 1 Answers
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This oil treatment is one of my new favorites! I was able to get a sample of it from work and it smells heavenly! I like that it doesn't weigh my curls down, but still helps with frizz. I would definitely recommend!
Fany S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have blonde hair which was very damaged, I stumbled upon this product at ulta and it has really helped my hair in recovering strength. I would recommend to any one with damaged ends. Plus it smells good too 😄
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff smells amazing! I love to put it in my hair after I do loose waves with my wand. I'm constantly using a hair straightener or blonde on my hair in this product helps to protect and repair damaged ends. It does not leave your hair looking greasy and it does not weigh it down. You can get it at Sephora.
Marissa M.
Totowa, NJ
The only reason I am giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the price. I have been using this oil for a few years now. I usually put a drop in the hand after I shower and run my fingers through the middle to the bottom of my hair. I usually let my hair air dry and then straighten it and with this oil my hair is soft and shiny. It definitely does the job!
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this smell of this stuff, I feel like maybe some of the ingredients may not be that great, but I'll have to research it some. My bf loves this stuff as well.
Margaret J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ive tried this oil in a sample set from ulta. Its pretty good, but expensive. I probably won't repurchase it for that reason. But over all good product.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does this product actually work? what are the benefits

back