BY MACADAMIA

Intense nourishment for tangle and frizz free hair. Hair that is an ultra-smooth, manageable and shiny. Natural UV protection extends the life of color treatments. see more...

Yevheniia S.
New Castle
One of my favorite hair oils! It have fantastic smell and treats well my hair especially hair ends - softens them, smoothes and gives an additional shine to my hair. Totally love it and can recommend as a quite good hair stuff.
Malena A.
Irwin, PA
Love the smell of macadamia products. After curling my hair, I would rub some of this oil between my hands and scrunch my curls. It would bring my dull/dry looking hair back to life and give my curls beautiful shine.
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
I live by this product. My hair is very over worked and I need a good oil that doesn’t make me greasy and this is it for me. It’s very nourishing and you can put it in your hair when it’s wet or dry
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
The best and only hair oil I use on my hair besides Black African Castor oil. This seriously saved my hair when it was fried from bleaching. I would use this every weekend as a treatment and braid my hair and for the next week my hair would be significantly less frizzy and more manageable. I live for this oil! Love the shampoo, hairspray, and deep conditioning mask as well!
Makayla R.
I got a sample of this in my ipsy and I would use it every night after I got out of the shower. The sample size lasted forever because it doesn't take much. This product made my hair so soft and it definitely helped with the static in the winter! It didn't make my hair greasy and it smells great! Definitely recommend!
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I bought the small one, just to try it and I love it! I'm thinking of buying the full size when the one I have runs out. It smells fantastic, makes my hair super soft and incredibly shiny.
Molika S.
One of my favorite hair oil. So easy to use and i like to use it every time i get out of the shower. I only use one pump and it cover all my hair. A little bit pricey but you get a lot of use out of it. Great for those that love hair oil and like having their hair looks really healthy. I highly recommended this product.
Toni G.
San Antonio, TX
Any type of macadamia products is always amazing!!!! I love these products! I totally recommend to anyone who takes care of their hair or is wanting to start. I spray this in my hair after using any heating tools and my hair is so healthy! Totally worth buying!!!
Megan D.
Nashville
Amazing product, but this is on the pricey side. However, it works wonders. Leaves the hair soft, silky, shiny and really fluffy. It does regenerate and you only need a pea size amount for it to work. I haven't tried the Morrocanoil, so I don't know if it is any better, but I love it. I wash my hair every other two days and this keeps is nice and healthy (I blow dry). I do recommend it and I will buy it again for sure.
brittany B.
Baltimore, MD
Been using this product for years! When I buy it, I have to have the big bottle. The best thing since slice bread. Have my hair looking so youthful and soulful. It works even better with the hair mask. I absolutely LOVE this. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
ok c.
Bel Air, MD
How good is this?? I want to try it out my hair is pretty damaged from hair dye/bleach
Can I receive this product free to to a review?