BY MACADAMIA

This is an ultra fine mist that instantly absorbs into hair, weightlessly infusing moisture, health, softness, protection, control and shine. A lighter solution that is ideal for fine hair yet excellent for all hair types. see more...

Kathy P.
Meridian
I bought this in a set with their deep conditioner from HauteLook and I use it often. It helps make my hair easier to brush post shower and also keeps it looking healthy and shiny when I use it when my hair is curly. It has a strong smell, but I don’t mind it. I keep it away from my roots to avoid it making my hair greasy faster. But I will definitely repurchase this item.
Joane L.
Springfield, NJ
I’ve always wanted to try this brand and I finally did, couldn’t be happier with my decision. I’d definitely recommend it to everyone. Its scent is pretty good and stays on for awhile although it’s not strong. Just perfect!
Hailey A.
All of macadamias products are amazing, but I had to return this one. It worked well, but I could not get over the smell. I usually love how their products smell, so I'm not sure if it was a fluke or what happened. But I could not get around it.
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
I love the Macadamia Healing Oil Spray for my fine hair. I spray one pump on my hands and then glide it lightly over my blown out hair. It smoothes it out without weighing it down. It also smells wonderful!
K C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love the Macadamia healing oil spray especially beacause I have oily scalp and dry hair ends and the humidy of the summer doesnt help with my oily scalp making my day old hair feel like week old hair.washing my hair everyday was drying out my ends and many hair oils were weighing my hair down causing it to look dirty. This product is a bit on the pricey side but I found their collection in marshalls its normally over $20.00 but i found it for $9.99(size 4.2fl oz) and I am in love with this spray, this weightless spray is an ultra fine mist that allowed me to combat hair frizz/dryness in Miami giving my hair the perfect shine without the dirty hair look, and due to my hair lose I like products that give me more bang for my buck this product has omega 3,5 and 7.The smell is sweet but not over powering. Overall I will definitely continue to purchase this product. #contest
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I've used this healing oil spray for years! I used to purchase at target 2 for 1 but they since have discontinued that. These babies last for years (if you don't need to use it everyday) I have very frizzy dry ends after I straighten my hair and this helps it and makes it look shiny without making me feel oily. Love it!
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Are use this product in my extensions. And I love it is amazing it makes my hair feel soft and smell so fresh and good my fiancé loves the smell of it. It works so well to keep your hair shiny and healthy I definitely recommend it and it’s inexpensive it’s amazing product and it is natural so what else can you ask for.
Nikki S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love trying new hair products! I'm starting to become obsessed with dry oils these days and this one is ah-maze-ing! I use it while my hair is wet and let it air dry or I'll use it before I blow dry and before I flat iron my hair. It brings it completely back to life!
Desha' M.
Saucier, MS
I tried this product on a whim and have fallen in love. I color my hair often, and I wash it once a week. This oil helps keep it feeling and looking healthy and shiny and soft. It's great in between washes, too, when product like hairspray dulls and dries my hair.
Melissa R.
Knoxville, TN
This is very helpful for dry, damaged hair! It really saved my hair! I put a little throughout the middle and ends of my hair, while it's wet after washing my hair. I also add a touch after styling.
Sandra Regina A.
São Bernardo do Campo
Posso aplicar este produto nos cabelos secos como um finalizador?