BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #23 in Hair Oil

Macadamia Hair Oil Products
  • "The deep repair mask, the shampoos are very natural, the spray helped my split ends, the leave in cream brought my waves back to their natural form and I love the compliments on my healthy hair!" in 26 reviews
  • "I try to use their deep conditioner about once every two weeks and it always leaves my hair tangle free and moisturized!" in 16 reviews
  • " I have the deep repair mask and it is a good product but i was expecting more from this product since it is highly raved about." in 14 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves my hair so silky and smooth, especially for those of you who have dry, brittle hair or constantly color it, like myself." in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love those products, especially the deep repair masque, they make my hair super soft and silky and it looks healthier!" in 14 reviews
Mary A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by FAR the most loved hair care product line for my insanely kinky curly and dry hair. The Macadamia Moisture Rinse works magic! On the first use I could feel the difference in my hair. It felt super hydrated! Just down right delicious! I use the moisture rich shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask (along with a number of styling products from this line). I actually stopped using the Shea Moisture hair care products since I've fallen in love with Macadamia Hair. It smells great too!

#lovemacadamiahair
clementine a.
bowling green ky
I would get this if I wanted to have curly hairs.
Some people really think it actually a good thing that having curls can help you. I think if you ever need to go somewhere to shopping for something to help your curls you should use this apps because it help you out a lot
Delanya T.
GREAT- I absolutely love this product for my hair!! I have curly hair so this works perfectly fine. Keeps my hair hydrated & I love how long it last throughout the week. I would buy again!!! This completes everything I have been looking for.
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA
I have tried the oil treatment and hair mask from this brand and they are so nice! Very luxurious, rich products that smell good and don't weigh down even the finest hair. Gave me a lot of moisture and awesome soft locks.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I really like this brand and have tried out the hair mask so I decided to try the oil. It’s very thick! A little goes a long way and I have the mini bottle and have had it for sooo long. This is great for when my hair is extra dry.
Madeline J.
Enid, OK
It’s wonderful! This is the only oil I use because it is so moisturizing! It’s very thick and oily so a little bit goes a long ways. But it’s good for lots of different hair types from damaged to curly hair! It’s awesome.
Cara S.
santee, CA
The deep repair mask is my absolute favorite, the shampoos smell amazing, the spray helped my split ends, the leave in cream brought my waves back to their natural form and I love the compliments on my shinny healthy hair
K S.
Ive the deep masque and the oil in alternating schedules. The masque is wonderful when I need a lot of moisture. I recently went platinum so I’ve been using on hair wash days like I would coconut oil before I Shampoo.
Ny I.
I absolutely love this brand. Best hair products without any sulfates or parabéns. The smell is wonderful. I use their shampoo, conditioner, deep repair mask, and leave in conditioner. Nothing else smells this great or leaves my hair this soft and manageable. I have super curly hair which tangled easily. This never fails me.
emma m.
I honestly loved it when I first got the product, but after a while it began making my hair extremely oily.  Since I have thicker hair, it usually shouldn't be as greasy but with this product, my hair lost some volume to it.  It's kinda pricey but I'm not totally sure If I would buy it again.  But it also made my hair healthier and stronger.
Rasheeq T.
Toronto
What is the one product you would recommend from this line?
Jessika S.
I been wanting to try this brand for a while now, specifically the deep conditioning masque,and I was wondering if it is worth the hype and how well it worked for anyone who has used it?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
IS this worth the price?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Curious if this product works? How much does it run?
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
I've heard that this product leaves your hair glossy and soft. Does it also help make your hair more healthy? And does it leave your hair looking greasy?