suggested searches

12%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is an ideal product for battered hair as it helps you restore your hair and helps you to have better results and with an excellent smell, I love using this product in my hair!
Smells great and left my thin flat hair with alittle more bounce. Would definitely buy again and recommend for damaged fine and color treated hair
I have been using the macadamia healing oil for years. It is the only product that heals the dryness in my hair. It has made my hair softer, shinier and look healthier. look for it at Ross or Marshall’s to get best price. Also I’ve tried the spray and don’t bother because it’s not the same. Get this product it’s the only thing you’ll need. You won’t need to use deep conditioners or even good show or conditioners.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Macadamia Hair Oil Products are these products any good I been waiting to try the oil?
Thank you all for the reviews. I have read a lot of controversial reviews, but now I'm sure the product will be worthing the money. I'm curious to try it out as soon as possible. Definitely will buy it.
Is the oils as good as the hair masque?
0 answers