Macadamia Hair Oil Products

by Macadamia Professional

Macadamia Hair Oil Products are these products any good I been waiting to try the oil?
Thank you all for the reviews. I have read a lot of controversial reviews, but now I'm sure the product will be worthing the money. I'm curious to try it out as soon as possible. Definitely will buy it.
Is the oils as good as the hair masque?
Start your review of Macadamia Hair Oil Products !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The deep repair mask, the shampoos are very natural, the spray helped my split ends, the leave in cream brought my waves back to their natural form and I love the compliments on my healthy hair!” in reviews
“I try to use their deep conditioner about once every two weeks and it always leaves my hair tangle free and moisturized!” in reviews
“I absolutely love those products, especially the deep repair masque, they make my hair super soft and silky and it looks healthier!” in reviews
“It smells amazing and leaves my hair so silky and smooth, especially for those of you who have dry, brittle hair or constantly color it, like myself.” in reviews
“ I have the deep repair mask and it is a good product but i was expecting more from this product since it is highly raved about.” in reviews
copperas cove
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This brand has a deep conditioning product which I use as a hair mask for my 3B hair. It’s a thick texture which is extremely moisturizing once you leave it in for 30 minutes to an hour. I would recommend these products if you have dry hair and need to bring back moisture to make your hair feel alive.
SUN VALLEY, CA
Macadamia Hair Oil Products  uploaded by Jessie P.
Let me start by saying that this is not my first time purchasing these products as I have used the shampoo and conditioner in the past as well as the oil and mask. My fave amongst products for my dry damaged hair. especially the moisturizing rinse.
Salem, OR
I freaking LOVE this line of hair care!! Always leaves me loving my hair more and more, helps keeps spilt ends at bay, repair the ones that exists and prevent any further breakage. Again, AMAZING products— All of them!
Floyd
This stuff is amazing and smells amazing too! The hair oil is awesome. Highly recommend using it. Keeps hair soft and hydrated. Great brand. No complaints on any of their products. Definitely my go to for hair oil.
Zephyrhills , FL
This oil smells so nice. It’s on the medium heavy side so start with a little and add more as needed. It’s amazing for adding shine and smoothness to the hair. I use it on myself and on my clients.
Gulfport, MS
If you have lightened or color treated hair this works very well on that. I feel like this oil penetrates the hair and doesn’t just sit on top and leave a greasy appearance.
I recently bought the hair oil because I straightened my hair and so far I'm in love with the product. I have naturally curly hair and I was worried my ends would start to get frizzy and damaged. I decided to get this oil based on reviews and my hair loves it. The ends are still silky smooth after day 3 of having my hair straightened and I hope that it strengthens my hair and allows it to grow. I would definitely recommend this product to my curly friends out there.
Roswell, GA
I have use their hair oil for years. It smells so amazing. I think it’s the best oil I’ve ever smelled in life. It’s really soft and it’s very light weight it does not wear your hair down at all. It comes in a pump bottle and it is expensive. But it is worth it
Clovis , CA
Greatttt product! Makes your hair soooo silky! I have trieddddd sooooo many different hair products for my frizziness and not until i found this did my hair feel this amazzz-zzzzzzing! The price isss pretty decent too, you definitely wanna try this out!
Torrance , CA
This hair oil can be used on wet hair or dry hair when it visibly needs moisture. The oil is thicker than most, but replenishes missing moisture. It smells lovely and leaves hair feeling soft, never greasy. I highly recommend it.

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pico Rivera , CA
il y a 3 mois
Jessie P. • il y a 5 jours
The oil is probably on my top of the top for hair oil/serums/elixirs, it will make your hair feel smell and look amazing. Hands down. For the price and size it can be a little too much but overall worth it.
Doral, FL