BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL #10 in Hair Oil

Macadamia Hair Oil Products
  • "The deep repair mask, the shampoos are very natural, the spray helped my split ends, the leave in cream brought my waves back to their natural form and I love the compliments on my healthy hair!" in 26 reviews
  • "I try to use their deep conditioner about once every two weeks and it always leaves my hair tangle free and moisturized!" in 16 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves my hair so silky and smooth, especially for those of you who have dry, brittle hair or constantly color it, like myself." in 14 reviews
  • " I have the deep repair mask and it is a good product but i was expecting more from this product since it is highly raved about." in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love those products, especially the deep repair masque, they make my hair super soft and silky and it looks healthier!" in 14 reviews
Anndria C.
Anndria C.
I really like this. I bought the small, $10 size at Ulta to test our. The large size is ~$30 and I wanted to be sure I liked it. Love the smell, obsessed with it. I like that my hair never feels heavy, or weighed down. Occasionally I can smell it after my hair is dried, but rarely. I wish I did! Does it work? Absolutely!!!! I'm not sure if I'll ever buy the $30 size because I think the $10 size is a better buy. I don't give it a 5 stars because I am comparing it to "It's a 10". I think I like the it's a 10 a bit more, in the sense that hair feels significantly softer. But I still think this product is amazing and I love it!
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this line!! I use the shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, as well as the dry oil spray. They all work together so nicely on my long thick hair. The smell is natural and subtle, and the products contain no harsh chemicals or scents. If I was going to recommend just one product from this line, I would say you MUST try the deep conditioner. It is a miracle product. Deeply hydrating and I can tell the difference my hair after just one use. You can buy these products online, but also on Amazon, and many TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack stores.
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no complaints from this product! I had super damaged hair. and with one application I had a huge difference as to how I had it. my hair is literally rejuvenated and hydrated. it also helped with my hair breaking off and falling off. my hair can no grow long and strong. I recommend it to everyone! !!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Spring Hill, TN
I have tried the shampoo and conditioner and I wasn't too impressed. My hair felt dried out after using... And, the days following my wash, my hair was really dry and tangly which is uncharacteristic for me. I have long, curly, thick hair and this just didn't cut it for me.
Alli B.
Alli B.
Evans City, PA
I love this product line. Every product leave you feeling hydrated and restored. The conditioner is fantastic, and makes your hair feel stronger. My only complaint is that it leaves a little bit of of a residue on your hair if youre concerned about your hair being light.
Moesha G.
Moesha G.
I've only tried the healing oil and it is absolutely amazing. I use this on my ends or my hair when it is damp and it smoothes split ends and leaves your hair soft for days after. I have low porosity hair and this really leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy.
Sharlyne L.
Sharlyne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite is the dry oil spray. Perfect for me since I have oily hair and don't like hair products that are thick an greasy. Plus the smell is amazing so that is always a bonus. Tames frizz and leaves your hair shiny. It's a must have product for sure!
khushbu p.
khushbu p.
Reston , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these products! I used their hai serum and my hair stayed frizz free and silky the whole day, even when it was extremely humid outside. I would recommend the serum to anyone who is looking to fight frizz due to humidity or even breakage.
María Victoria P.
María Victoria P.
What a great way to make you feel son confortable with yourself, really amazed with the results, i have dark and reallyy long hair, so i coudn't find something really effective. This is a really good option i must say,an assured purchase!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
I don't know where to begin! These products saved my #platinumblonde hair! I'm so thankful. The mask is very hydrating and doesn't leave my hair oily! I definitely recommend their products to anyone with damaged processed hair.
Rasheeq T.
Rasheeq T.
Toronto
What is the one product you would recommend from this line?
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been wanting to try this brand for a while now, specifically the deep conditioning masque,and I was wondering if it is worth the hype and how well it worked for anyone who has used it?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
IS this worth the price?
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Curious if this product works? How much does it run?
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
I've heard that this product leaves your hair glossy and soft. Does it also help make your hair more healthy? And does it leave your hair looking greasy?