BY MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL

Macadamia Hair Oil Products
  • "The deep repair mask, the shampoos are very natural, the spray helped my split ends, the leave in cream brought my waves back to their natural form and I love the compliments on my healthy hair!" in 26 reviews
  • "I try to use their deep conditioner about once every two weeks and it always leaves my hair tangle free and moisturized!" in 16 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves my hair so silky and smooth, especially for those of you who have dry, brittle hair or constantly color it, like myself." in 14 reviews
  • " I have the deep repair mask and it is a good product but i was expecting more from this product since it is highly raved about." in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love those products, especially the deep repair masque, they make my hair super soft and silky and it looks healthier!" in 14 reviews
Emma S.
Van Nuys , CA
I’ve been using Macadamia products for years! Everyone asks me how I keep my blonde highlighted hair so soft and shiny, well his stuff is my secret! I use the oil with a fine tooth comb to detangle and I use the mask as hair conditioner (just use a smaller amount than you would for masking). I love this line and defiantly recommend it for any hair type.
Mak S.
My hair is very picky when it comes to shampoos and conditioners but it LOVED this. I used it 3 times a week because my hair is super fine so it gets greasy faster, but I loved that I didn’t have to scrub forever for it to create a lather. Only not compliant is the prince...
Shannen G.
Their products are by far my favorite. They keep my hair so smooth and protected. I have bright colored pink peach and purple hair and most if not all of their products do not cause my color to come out. They are overall amazing!!
Jamie L.
Macadamia oils are amazing, especially if you have curly hair. My hair is fine and straight/wavy, but I love the oils also, even though they usually don’t absorb into my hair all the way. I love the smell and the shine it gives my hair.
Madeline J.
Dover, DE
It’s wonderful! This is the only oil I use because it is so moisturizing! It’s very thick and oily so a little bit goes a long ways. But it’s good for lots of different hair types from damaged to curly hair! It’s awesome.
Tiana V.
I really wish this brand didn’t cost a fortune! I was lucky enough to buy their hair oil on sale when they were redoing their packaging. It smelled amazing, made my hair feel soooo soft, and it didn’t weigh it down.
Samantha M.
Baltimore, MD
I love these products. The treatment mask is amazing. It smells so good and it leaves my hair super soft and frizz free. I have dyed hair and it’s super dry so this stuff seriously makes my life so much easier.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA
The hair mask works wonders, I have pretty dry hair of hightlight and everytime I use it, it leaves my hair nice and soft! Not to mention you could get it at Marshalls for an affordable price!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
After dying my hair it always gets so damaged. I use macadamia oil daily and my hair couldn't be more healthy. It's nice and light so it doesn't leave you feeling heavy and oily.
Delanya T.
GREAT- I absolutely love this product for my hair!! I have curly hair so this works perfectly fine. Keeps my hair hydrated & I love how long it last throughout the week. I would buy again!!! This completes everything I have been looking for.
Rasheeq T.
Toronto
What is the one product you would recommend from this line?
Jessika S.
I been wanting to try this brand for a while now, specifically the deep conditioning masque,and I was wondering if it is worth the hype and how well it worked for anyone who has used it?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
IS this worth the price?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Curious if this product works? How much does it run?
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
I've heard that this product leaves your hair glossy and soft. Does it also help make your hair more healthy? And does it leave your hair looking greasy?