Macadamia Hair Oil Products

by Macadamia Professional

Macadamia Hair Oil Products are these products any good I been waiting to try the oil?
Thank you all for the reviews. I have read a lot of controversial reviews, but now I'm sure the product will be worthing the money. I'm curious to try it out as soon as possible. Definitely will buy it.
Is the oils as good as the hair masque?
Start your review of Macadamia Hair Oil Products !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The deep repair mask, the shampoos are very natural, the spray helped my split ends, the leave in cream brought my waves back to their natural form and I love the compliments on my healthy hair!in reviews
I try to use their deep conditioner about once every two weeks and it always leaves my hair tangle free and moisturized!in reviews
I absolutely love those products, especially the deep repair masque, they make my hair super soft and silky and it looks healthier!in reviews
It smells amazing and leaves my hair so silky and smooth, especially for those of you who have dry, brittle hair or constantly color it, like myself.in reviews
I have the deep repair mask and it is a good product but i was expecting more from this product since it is highly raved about.in reviews
Beaverton, OR
Macadamia Hair Oil Products  uploaded by Betina P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best hair products that I have used! Hair looks healthy and clean! I definitely recommend it! Price a bit high but it worth it
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
This is a really good line. I enjoy all Of it. It's so effective and does everything it claims it should.
Eagle Rock, MO
I absolutely love all there products my favorite thing about this product is how soft it makes your hair feel the smell is very important on any hair product and in this case I loved it.
I've tried the repair mask for about 6 months after i stopped using it i definitely noticed how it was helping my hai. it was repairing it even if at a slow pace. i am repurchasing it to continue with the results!
Macadamia Hair Oil Products  uploaded by Anndria C.
I really like this. I bought the small, $10 size at Ulta to test our. The large size is ~$30 and I wanted to be sure I liked it. Love the smell, obsessed with it. I like that my hair never feels heavy, or weighed down. Occasionally I can smell it after my hair is dried, but rarely. I wish I did! Does it work? Absolutely!!!! I'm not sure if I'll ever buy the $30 size because I think the $10 size is a better buy. I don't give it a 5 stars because I am comparing it to "It's a 10". I think I like the it's a 10 a bit more, in the sense that hair feels significantly softer. But I still think this product is amazing and I love it!
Deridder, LA
Deep repair mask is the best thing I've ever used in my entire life. I've recently decided to go platinum blonde for half of my hair. My hair was about chest level and so I bleached it. Mind you my natural hair is black and I've already dyed it reddish brown. The first time I bleached my hair it turned straight orange. Then a couple days later I bleached again and the bottom turned blonde while the middle section still was orange. So because I couldn't stand the orange I just dyed that part brown so I would have some type of ombré hair. Well after several washes the orange came back so I bleached it again but my hair didn't seem to like any of that. So my straight hair decided to turn curly and very coarse which in that point I had to cut my hair. Now my hair is to my shoulder length with some pieces close to my ear. I just dyed my hair medium brown and told myself I would never do that again. So I bought this mask because I've heard great things about it and it really changed my hair strength. My hair is no longer dry, coarse, or breaking. Some parts are still damaged from all that bleach but it's growing and feeling soft with this repair mask. My hair owes this mask and I will repurchase for the rest of my life!
Santo Domingo, Santo DOmingo
Macadamia Hair Oil Products  uploaded by Krissia P.
Infusing your hair with moisture and nutrients the therapeutic Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment is beneficial to all hair types, particularly dry, brittle and damaged types. Your hair is left silky smooth with superior shine and control. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment boasts a nourishing combination of the world’s most rare, valuable and lightweight natural oils, macadamia oil and argan oil, which means it is instantly absorbed to miraculously rejuvenate your hair. Natural UV protection offers defence against sun damage, extending the life of colour treatments; whilst it’s capabilities to reduce drying time by an amazing 40-50% means less exposure to heat-related hair damage.
Atlanta , GA
Love this line!! I use the shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, as well as the dry oil spray. They all work together so nicely on my long thick hair. The smell is natural and subtle, and the products contain no harsh chemicals or scents. If I was going to recommend just one product from this line, I would say you MUST try the deep conditioner. It is a miracle product. Deeply hydrating and I can tell the difference my hair after just one use. You can buy these products online, but also on Amazon, and many TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack stores.
These are really amazing hair products. if you have dry or damaged hair these are a must try. these make my hair feel so smooth and amazing. I use this on my color treated hair as well and it works great
Fair Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This stuff is heavenly. I have used maybe 50 different hair serums, oils, products, etc. Recently I purchased the spray oil... and... honestly, it is the ONLY OIL that does not leave my hair coated, greasy, or heavy. This stuff ABSORBS perfectly into the hair follicle, and smells slightly musky, but in a sexy and pleasurable way. I love this stuff. I have the shampoo and conditioner on my try-next list, but I have to work through my 20 other bottles of shampoo and conditioner first. ;-) Try it, especially if you have color-treated, frizzy, or curly hair. Even if you have straight hair - you will be impressed.

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Jessie P. il y a un an
The oil is probably on my top of the top for hair oil/serums/elixirs, it will make your hair feel smell and look amazing. Hands down. For the price and size it can be a little too much but overall worth it.
il y a 4 ans