BY MAC COSMETICS

Major drama with instant volume and remarkable length and curl that lasts all day. Creamy, velvety formula builds density and conditions, while feeling light and supple. Ultra-sculpted brush has three-sided fibers to embrace, hold and separate each... see more...

• Esta máscara te deja las pestañas separadas y largas?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new mascara for months now and I've heard n...5 Answers
  • Does this product last and doesn't come off easy and does it make y...2 Answers
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
  • "i love this product its so chic looking and it applies so well, it makes your lashes look longer and fuller without clumping 100% recommend " in 5 reviews
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't really impressed with this Mac mascara. First of all, it didn't clump my lashes but it didn't separate them either if that makes sense. It was almost too liquidy that it made them combine and I had to take time to separate them. Also, by the end of the day some of the mascara had transferred to the skin under my eye (and I didn't even apply the mascara to my lower lashes). The only plus is that it's a very rich and pigmented black so your eyes do pop, but I will not be purchasing.
Karen Z.
Karen Z.
I really enjoy this product. Although it does have a tendency to smudge on my skin, it does make my lashes look amazing. A waterproof version would be preferable (which is why it only gets four stars), but overall it is a good product.

The want makes application simple and does not result in spidery lashes after the first few applications.
Annette P.
Annette P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a solid, good performing mascara. It is super black and builds easily. It does a nice job both volumizing and lengthening. It isn't waterproof, so it removes easily with regular makeup remover. The brush is more of an old fashioned style, which is great for getting bottom lashes without applying too much.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara from MAC. It doesn't clump up my lashes like most of them do, it does take many many coats to get the results that I want. Since I have those Asian short eyelashes, it would take about 5 or more coats to get volume and length in my lashes. But at least this helps!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Saint Peter, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It's a true black and doesn't smear all over my face. I have blue eyes but this color would look good on anyone. I use this product every day and it's very easy to apply/use. The brush looks clumpy but doesn't leave clumps on your lashes. I would recommend this product.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
I received a sample of this with a makeup order. I am always impressed by MAC products, and this does not disappoint. I haven't experienced any flaking, but I found it does take quite some time to dry which is asking for disaster with my less-than-professional skills.
Steph J.
Steph J.
Huntington Station, NY
I liked the product. My eyelashes got longer and black, but I didn't like that the second application left my eyelashes so heavy. I would recommend it because it's a good product and it's super long lasting!!! Mac is my favorite brand I always get my make up there.
Kris m.
Kris m.
I got this sample from a friend who knows I'm obsessed with mascara. I already have a holy grail, so my expectations were low. I was very impressed at first swipe. The brush is excellent for short lashes. I use it as a base layer under my Jordana. It's great.
MK O.
MK O.
Cleveland, OH
Best Mascara I've found so far. I used to buy cheaper mascaras (Maybelline/covergirl) but I found that they didn't give my eyes the dark colour they needed. This mascara also keeps my eyelashes up and curled all day, which in my opinion is the best part!
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara does a great job lengthening and defining my eyelashes and does it quick. I only have to run the wand through maybe 5 times to get thick lashes! My only compliant is that it does smudge under my eyes at the end of the day.
Lexi  M.
Lexi M.
Coeburn, VA
I've been looking for a new mascara for months now and I've heard nothing but great things about Mac Mascara! Ladies, what are you own personal experiences with Mac mascara? Pro's and con's?
Krystal N.
Krystal N.
Barrie, ON
Is this a good thinking mascara?
Jane I.
Jane I.
San Jose, CA
Does this product last and doesn't come off easy and does it make your eyelashes look longer and better
Terri E.
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
Omg 20$ that's crazy anyone know where you can find this cheaper?
Ivette U.
Ivette U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta máscara te deja las pestañas separadas y largas?