BY MAC COSMETICS

Legendary designer Zac Posen joins with MAC for a signature makeup collection filled with sophisticated yet sexy products, all wrapped up in special grey packaging featuring Mr. Posen's logo in gold. Zac Posen's love of bold, daring color comes through in these lipsticks, which are formulated to shade, define and showcase your lips in the same iconic formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): dangerously red, darling clementine, sheer madness. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Zac Posen for MAC Lipstick. Style Number: 5138677.

MAC Zac Posen Lipstick
  • "I have been using this lip stick for about 1 year and a few months when i buy it it comes in a very nice packaging i didn't a t first expect it to be that bright of red and long lasting but it turned out to be long lasting which is what most girls want so I would buy it again and recommend it" in 28 reviews
  • "Great packaging. amazing color payoff. worth every penny. got it from nordstrom. creamy finish. not drying at all. universal flattery shade. stays for 3 hours and you can reapply. perfect for spring summer. i recommend this highly. its tough to finish it off but if i do i will repurchase" in 17 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Aside from my usual daywear nudes (especially ones with a peachy or pinky undertone), I adore red lipstick. It is never wrong to pair a LBD with a luscious red lip and a smoldery eye look for an instantly versatile evening out look. In fact, it is amazing how some red lipstick, extra eyeliner, darker eye shadow, and bit of base layer touch up (plus an outfit change of course) can take you from a day at the office to a sultry look that works for wherever the night takes you. While I adore my Tom Ford Lip Sticks, Hourglass, YSL, Marc Jacobs, etc. There are some MAC lipstick colors that cannot be replicated. And at around twenty bucks a pop, the price tag is a total winner as well. If you are looking for another worthy variation on Hourglass’s Icon red lipstick or Tom Ford’s Dangerous Beauty (a new staple in my purse since its launch this past autumn), this color is totally worth adding to your collection. Pick one up while you still can. Sadly, like most amazing things in life, the best makeup in life tends to stay on the market for a shorter period of time. But c’est la vie. This lipstick is definitely worth adding to your collection if you prefer to take your vixen look up a notch for an evening out.
Mahawish Z.
Iselin, NJ
Classic MAC lipstick in a gorgeous limited edition Zac Posen tube! I LOVE the packaging. Stunning green packaging with gold font detailing. I have the clementine shade which is a vibrant orange and it’s a wonderful shade for all skin tones. But- medium and deeper tones, wear this shade!!!! It’s looks phenomenal on our skin!!! If you’re a MAC fan and enjoy these collections - this Zac Posen one is one of my favorites. This collection came out awhile ago so I’m not sure if it’s still available but if you happen to find some - get it ! Love collecting these special edition packagings!
Maria s.
Bluefield Wv
I thought this product had a good formula to it plus it was nice and it was smooth. I like this one and would buy it again, it did last for a bit but I feel like I would get a lot of use out of it and this is my first time using it and I actually like it. I would recommend this to a lot of people that likes to try new stuff.
Tanisha B.
Gretna, LA
Let me first say, I LOVE the square packaging! I have never seen MAC create a packaging like this before so this was a shocker. The lipstick itself is of course amazing (I mean MAC does create great matte lipsticks!) It isn't drying even though it's matte. Unfortunately this is a limited edition lipstick so it may be difficult to find.
Elizabeth G.
This color is beautiful. The formula of the Mac lipsticks are definitely full coverage. A little does go a long way. Wearble for most skin tones if not all skin tones. It was better than what I expected. Perfect color if you ever want to do a bold lipstick look.
Julie M.
Baltimore, MD
Great color and perfect for spring time! Need to reapply frequently because it is such a bright color. Met my expectations for Mac lipsticks. It was a little pricey probably because of the Zac Posen name but still good quality! I would recommend to friends.
Ana R.
Harrisburg
True matte right here let me start off by that very decent price and it’s very easy to apply last about 10hours this color I love to use it on special occasions you can get it at Mac store no doubt I’m going back to get another one
Aironna G.
very Pretty! The cost of this is really worth it. The container is designed very well. The amount you get is a decent amount and the color is fantastic. I really on use taps so that the color comes off really light
Diana R.
Chino, CA
Love it I’ve used it so many times for special events it was definitely worth the price, I use it so much that I’ve stocked up on it, if you are looking for a gorgeous red lipstick I’d definitely go with this one.
Amarilis D.
boston
Nice creamy texture and comfortable to wear. I have a few of these that’s how good they are. They met my expectations for sure. And it is quit lasting I barely touched up . I would recommend it to anyone.
Ellie S.
Need to get a red lip stick is this any good
Connie H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does the color stay on... or do you have to keep applying ?
anahi d.
I highly recommend tpíos brand. I only bought from MAC twice because it was expensice, but I really would want to buy another.
Rachel L.
holy cow!! how much and is it still available?
Tahreen S.
Mysore Karnataka
How it looks on wheatish skin tone