BY MAC COSMETICS

Long-lasting nail colour that won't fade, dull or streak. New flat brush lends to an expert-like application. Chip-resistant formula is toluene-, formaldehyde- and DBP-free and contains vitamins C, B5 and E, calcium and soy protein complex to help condition and strengthen nails. Visibly different colour and wear. Shades are inspired by Monte Carlo and Berlin, two of Helmut Newton's homes. A selection of Newton's iconic photographs adorns the packaging.

Leyvi O.
Chelsea
Review for: Monte Carlo
This nail polish it's so good a good color red n shyness it's my first time I'm using this , easy to apply and dry really quick , you can buy this at Mac store or Macy's , it would a pressure buy again I really love it
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Review for: Berlin
Obsessed, obsessed, OBSESSED!!! Ah this is such a beautiful, rich, dark color for the fall. There are cheaper brands that do the same but I'm a sucker for MAC and they're color variety. I will absolutely be buying again!
Dianna H.
Camden
Review for: Berlin
I love this red it's my favorite color and it goes with my everyday looks no matter what I'm wearing it blends in perfectly and looks gorgeous on my nails and easy to apply I recommend this to other customers
Kirsti M.
Duncan, OK
Over time I'm getting better at painting nails being in school. MAC is so amazing, and it's a little expensive for me, but I love anything I can get my hands on.
alondra 🌻.
Review for: Berlin
This is actually a very nice color. It would look for like a very special occasion. Its very different to others just to the fact it stands out and its very prettyyy!!!!
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
Review for: Call Time, Berlin
I have used the colors call time and Berlin. Both are beautiful colors and Berlin is very vibrant. One coat is more than enough and they last for a week at a minimum. Also easily removed. Would definitely recommend.
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Review for: Monte Carlo
If you're searching for the perfect red, search no more! These nail lacquers are so amazing and highly pigmented! They last for days without chipping away.
Raquel R.
Orlando, FL
Didn't like it much. It was really hard to apply. It didn't even last me a whole full day. I was hoping to like it the way I like their make-up.
katherine K.
Review for: Berlin
This color stayed on for 3 week (I know I'm a disgusting human being) but it took a while to get on. But overall I loved it!!
Donna S.
Santa Ana , CA
Love the color and doesn't make a mess like other nail polishes and has a great price! & They always have my color available