MAC Work It Out In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara - Gym Dandy uploaded by Ashley M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara is a lightweight whipped formula that adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. Its gigantic, moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of your brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result is extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake. How to use: Press the brush into your lashes close to your roots and shimmy the brush through from root to tip. Repeat until the desired effect is achieved. Color(s): abs of steel, cool down, energized, feel my pulse, gym dandy, heart rate's rising, hold for 10, hottie with a body, muscle tee, no pain, no gain, sky is the limit, spin & twist, squat it, sugar, sweaty betty, warm up, well-toned. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Work It Out In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara. Style Number: 642605 1. Available in stores. see more...

Dreaa P.
Vallejo, CA
Super pigmented ! Love these for a fun makeup look but I don't feel like the give volume or length to my lashes. I like that it doesn't transfer after a few hours of wear. I like the wand because it gets to all of your lashes very quickly .
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
Now this is what having perfect lashes feel like. This is so amazing and absolutely love how my lashes look whenever I use them. I am a repeat offender, a little pricey but still in the affordable price range for me. I would recommend this product to everyone
Kristyn J.
I didn't like this mascara at all. It was such a disappointment coming from Mac. I like the Doucce voluminous mascara SO MUCH MORE. I feel like this didn't do anything for my lashes but make them blacker. So disappointed. I wouldn't buy this again
Daniela M.
Loved the fun colors this mascara comes in. Allows you to get creative with your eye looks and use colors that make your eyes pop. Wish they were travel size instead of full size though. I probably wouldn't use the entire full size tube before it tried up
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this mascara. It's easy to use and so long lasting this highly met my expectations. I always use this brand for all my make up needs I would highly recommend this to others. I would definitely buy this again
Carolyn W.
Eyota, MN
The ONLY mascara I wear now! Not only is this product great to wear the product amount lasts so much longer than any mascara I've ever bought! Affordable and great is the best combination in my book! Love!!
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
Brings my little ole lashes too life. I have very small thick lashes. But this mascara is so dramatic it makes them look so long and I just love it cause I love long lashes and I don’t know why
jaila w.
Stockbridge
This Massacre was not too great it kind of clumped up a little bit but overall it made my eyes look great and gave me the look I am looking for .
Angelica G.
Dinuba, CA
Love this mascara! I,usually use a drug store mascara but tried this one and it is a must try and purchase mascara
Genevieve H.
Naperville, IL
This mascara is wonderful. A bit on the pricer side but I do really enjoy the outcome. It makes my lashes pop.