BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: A creamy, soft-point pencil for use as a liner or to outline and define designs. What it does: It provides a bold, intensely smooth application with a well-defined, pigment-rich line. It's long-wearing and water-resistant. How to use: Draw, line and define on your face and body. it can be used to draw a body art design or to create an outline and definition on finished body art. Color(s): genuine orange, landscape green, marine ultra, primary yellow, process magenta, rich purple. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Work It Out Chromagraphic Pencil. Style Number: 5346168. Available in stores. see more...

ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
great product! this did not disappoint at all. it totally went above and beyond. it has good value and a great product overall. super cute packaging and color as well. i️ would totally buy this again and recommend this product as well.
Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
These pencils are so pigmented and go on the eye so smoothly. I use these when I'm going for a more bold look and usually apply on the water line. I plan on buying all of the colors so that I can have the entire collection for those fun makeup looks.
Aisha H.
White Sands , NM
Extreme pigmentation! I love the chronographic pencils from
Mac. They are so pigmented and glide on effortlessly. They don't last forever in the waterline, maybe 4-5 hours for me, but the colors are just too good not to wear! You can also smudge these to blend and create a more smokey look.
Gia E.
Ontario, CA
I love this yellow I use it as a base for my yellow eyeshadows and I love using it the water line ! Super pigmented and easy to use the formula glides right now, it's pretty long wearing and doesn't smudge !
Sarah N.
Holladay, UT
This pen worked great to work out my imperfections. I don't break out usually, but when I do, this is my go to. It is easy to apply, is long lasting. And is easy to blend.
Mackenzie R.
after getting this I learned that yellow is just not my color and I did not need this product and never will again. Idk why I chose yellow, but I won't again!
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Very easy to blend, sticks to where you apply it, and does not smudge! The packaging is also very sleek. The color is also very bright and pigmented.
Ashley D.
This pencil is bright and fun for a pop of color but still subtle! Love the creaminess of the world encul but once it's set it won't budge all day!
Shay S.
Awesome !! It's a must buy for your makeup bag. Who does not have this yellow Mac work it out pencil in there make up bag .. if not go get it now
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!