MAC Work It Out Chromagraphic Pencil - Genuine Orange uploaded by Nina E.

BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: A creamy, soft-point pencil for use as a liner or to outline and define designs. What it does: It provides a bold, intensely smooth application with a well-defined, pigment-rich line. It's long-wearing and water-resistant. How to use: Draw, line and define on your face and body. it can be used to draw a body art design or to create an outline and definition on finished body art. Color(s): genuine orange, landscape green, marine ultra, primary yellow, process magenta, rich purple. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Work It Out Chromagraphic Pencil. Style Number: 5346168. Available in stores. see more...

Karina A.
Alpinopolis
Fórmula em creme altamente pigmentada que deixa um acabamento fosco natural. Ideal para todos os tipos de pele, inclusive oleosa, de fácil aplicação deixa com uma cobertura de média a completa com um acabamento liso . É perfeito
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
This is a product that I like a lot. I love the brand! However, for the past few months I am educating myself about cruelty free cosmetics. I am really concerned about it and I've been notice that most of the cosmetics do not care about preserving and protecting animals from pain, suffering and tests.I am starting to say no for brands that support labs with cruelty to animals!
Lindsey F.
Two Harbors, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love MAC's lipliners and lipsticks. I love that they all have matching lipsticks to go along with them and they stay on a lot longer than a few other brands. This is the first time I have used the MAC lip liners and I will definitely be buying more!
Jessica C.
Warwick, NY
I worked for MAC for a few months & was able to try these out first hand. I have brown eyes so the colors were great because they stood out, I just didnt really love the formulation. I probably would not buy again.
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. MAC never disappoints. Their products are some of the best out these. And this is no exception. And the orange is such a beautiful color on me because it complements my blue eyes.
Jessie R.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of MAC's lip pencils. They stay on all day/night and go well with any lipstick. I even use some as eyeliners because they stay on so well.
Farha A.
the mac pencil had all colors and lasted longer. the pencil had the smoothist texture and wnet on easly wit awsom resalts.
Kareema A.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have many mac products I love using their products and there pencils. This is a very pretty color and will always love this product
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this pencil color goes on once and is long lasting. This product is also hypoallergenic purchased it from Macy's
Nichole R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pencil liner. It has a nice fine pint that allows for precision. I purchased this item at Walgreens.