M·A·C Wipes / Mini M·A·C

An on-the-go essential to swipe away makeup, smudges, dirt and grime, pronto.

How well do these work at removing waterproof mascara?
Have not had the opportunity to try this product yet wondering what are the advantages of this product?
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Start your review of M·A·C Wipes / Mini M·A·C!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda K.
Wind Gap, PA
Clean off all your makeup amazingly and does not leave your skin oily or dry! Worth the money.
Valeria A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I was a little hesitant to purchase this because I thought they were overpriced. They are not! These wipes are the best ever. It removes every trace of makeup without drying your skin.
Nikki T.
Henderson, NV
M·A·C Wipes / Mini M·A·C uploaded by Nikki T.
M·A·C Wipes / Mini M·A·C are the holy grail of makeup removing wipes! No matter what foundation or mascara you have- these wipes will get it off... they even remove Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips the infamous lip whips, with ZERO fail. So naturally makeup removal is no problem for these wipes… I always turn them face down though no matter what the brand is for make up removing wipes because it feels like the actual product that removes the make up is all at the bottom so I will always face them down when they're sitting.
Rebekah C.
hingham
I don’t know what’s in these things but yikes... my skin broke out into hives and they burned my eyes. They don’t contain enough remover in them so you have to use several wipes.. I’m really not a fan and sadly can’t recommend this to anyone:(
Austyn K.
They are absolutely awesome and make your face super soft. Bought it online and it arrives very fast!
Crystal R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just ordered these the other day because my son lost my other ones I can’t wait to try them I heard nothing but great things
Tuwanna M.
These M·A·C Wipes / Mini M·A·C are great for wiping off the day. They are gentle yet strong enough to wipe away suborn eye makeup. I thought these would dry out fast because of the packaging but surprisingly they don’t. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a good makeup remover wipe. These are expensive compared to drug store brand.
TRACY R.
Maine
I ordered these MAC Cosmetic wipes with a $5 coupon on Birchbox and thought I was in luck! My first impression was the overpowering scent of alcohol in them, thinking: MAC, tsk tsk, you should be LEADING the world in beauty products, but this is basic faux pas 101. Not good, not good at all.

They cleansed OK, I did feel semi-stripped, and the quality of the cloth itself didn't impress me at all. It was an OK product, but I expected more from MAC.

ANNA A.
The bulk wipes pack is a must-have. I have extras. Great for removing makeup quickly especially when doing swatches. Plus it counts towards your Back-2-Mac! Win-win!
Ciara R.
Columbus, OH
No residue left behind and leaves a clean feeling. One wipe gets the job done but the pack retails at about $15