MAC Volume False Lashes Mascara  uploaded by Laura T.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Fashionably false in look, but honestly real, this mascara's key benefits of volume and curl are matched by a dramatically exaggerated end look. The unique edge: The ultra-thickening formula in combination with the plush-'em-up action of its unique... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Erica J.
Erica J.
Durham, NC
This is honestly the best mascara I've ever used. It makes your eyelashes so full and long, it almost looks like you're wearing falsies (not quiet there yet-- that would be too good to be true!). It glides on very easily and the brush allows you to hit almost every lash without too many strokes. My only complaint is that it dries really fast so it's not great for layering

I saw a noticeable difference in length and fullness compared to Benefit's They're Real mascara (which is what I normally use). I would definitely recommend this mascara for a night out!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love this mascara! I have quite short, thin lashes, so I need all the help I can get. This mascara is super easy to apply and significantly increases my lash volume. The formula does get a little clumpy as it ages so it's important to switch out the product every 3 months or so, but I have yet to find a mascara that isn't true for.
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
Review for: Mac Volume False Lashes 8 g
I wish I could give this 100 stars because it's extremely wonderful!
I've tried every mascara from drugstore brands to Chanel and Dior, but this has surpassed every other product.
Just give it a try and you won't be disappointed, plus it's very affordable too.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Review for: Mac Volume False Lashes 8 g
This is the best mascara that I use. I've used it since MAC first introduced it to the market. It's my go to for fabulous lashes. Two coats brushed in-between and after prevents clumps. It's plumping and lengthening without being too fake or obvious.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! I'm always willing to try new mascaras because brands, ads and commercials always make the next new mascara seem so much better than others. I can honestly say, this is worth the money. It give more volume without the clumps.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Mac Volume False Lashes 8 g
Product does everything it claims to do. Makes your lashes look very full and voluminous without looking spider like or clumpy. I recommend using this if you want your lashes to look extra long and thick, works well with any makeup look!
Angeline C.
Angeline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is the best. I love it. Makes your eyelashes appear super long and full. I have repurchased twice. I use this product at least 2x week. Works great! I would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
Review for: Mac Volume False Lashes 8 g
Love the way it makes my eyelashes look, thicker and fuller. Doesn't weigh my lashes down. It's a little expensive but I will be buying it again.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously a luxury mascara. I love this stuff. Really no need for false eyelashes when you wear this stuff.
Agustina V.
Agustina V.
Tulsa, OK
It gives you long thick look for lashes to your natural lashes. Very easy to wash off!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Does this product clump at all?
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
Are these painful? Are they hard to apply? My friend says they clump and are painful so I am wondering before I buy.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a new mascara. Does this actually create the false lash effect??
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Lufkin, TX
Does this actually work!
Molly M.
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
Is this waterproof, or come in waterproof? Also I notice with lengthening mascara they microfibers tend to fall off into my eyes, will this do it?