BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: Taraji P. Henson's Viva Glam is a matte fuchsia with pearl in M.A.C's iconic lipstick formula. What it does: Every cent of the selling price of Viva Glam goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Its limited-edition packaging features Taraji's signature. How to use: Apply directly your lips. It can be worn alone or under your Lipglass. Color(s): spring 17 vg tj. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5320895. Available in stores. see more...

MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipstick - Spring 17 Vg Tj
  • "Definitely my favorite matte lipstick of the year!! I love the color and it's really long lasting product, the quality is perfect as always with mac cosmetics. Easy to apply, I will definitely recommend this lipstick to everybody !" in 31 reviews
  • "The texture was smooth, cream-like. The color lasted about 6 hours, without getting dry and left a stain behind. What I like the most about this lipsticks is the color palette and the brightness of the colors. I will definitely buy this product again." in 17 reviews
Melissa P.
Saint louis
It was perfect didn’t have a lot of smudges it was easy to apply and easy to come off  M.A.C Cosmetic Viva Glam Lipstick  It was nice I’m glad the lady offer me a sample to see how I like it she wrap it great I used it multiple times in different colors I’m going to buy more and start my makeup up collection over with more Mac products
DeAngela B.
Apopka
Yes yes yes!! I love this shade! I very impressed with the this lipstick. I’ve received so many complements when I wear this shade... As you can see it’s dreamy for those of a deeper skin tone, the color pops! I would definitely recommend this lip shade. It’s a limited edition so hopefully it still available.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
I've been looking for this kind of shade in lipstick for a while. Actually I've been on a kick for this type of color lately. I think it's a gorgeous pink that will look great on every skin tones. I love that one hundred percent of the proceeds goes to the AIDS fund. It feels good to shop for a cause.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I f*cking LOVE Taraji P. Henson!!!!! Sis is EVERYTHING! Not to mention I love MAC and Viva Glam line as well!! MAC’s Viva Glam line supports HIV/AIDS funding/research so that is a plus for me. This color is absolutely AMAZING an be worn for EVERY occasion! I get so many compliments when I wear this! I love MAC and will continue to buy from this brand for the rest of my life!!!
viry h.
its so good this lipstick i love it is my favorite store to buy makeup i love sephora go buy there is so much cool makeup that u are going to love!!! [product:sephora-favorites-trending:-beauty's-most-coveted]
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
Taraji is one of my favorite actresses so I couldn’t wait to try her MAC lipstick. Honestly, I was not really impressed. Ruby Woo is still my favorite in the red family. I was underwhelmed. I think you’re just paying for the name. It’s just an ordinary red.  Othing extraordinary.
demi p.
Somerset
Small collection but decent colors , i can’t get away with all of them because of my cool skin tone but they are definitely worth the money and the packaging is beautiful, this was my first time using it and i would definitely buy it again if they come out with a better color range
regine c.
Hanover, MD
Lipstick is extremely bright for my skin tone. The packaging is adorable. It lasts a very long time. I only had to touchup once after an 8 hr day. I would recommend to others whose skin tone matches this shade. Make sure to exfoliate your lips before wearing. If you don’t it will peel.
Latreasha D.
I received both of Tarji’s lipsticks as a gift because I’m such a big fan of hers! Me loves some Taraji!!! I love how this lipstick goes onto my lips smooth. It also last pretty much the whole day. I would definitely recommend purchasing it. I know I’m going to restock on it
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
The pigment to this lipstick is to die for, it went above and beyond my expectations, i bought this lovely shade at saphora, it was my first time using it & i will buy it again & again. I have viva la glam 1 & 2 now this was an awesome collaboration 💄♥️
Yamila A.
POSADAS MISIONES
amo el maquillaje sinceramente me encantaria prober todos no importa de que marca sea..