MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipstick - Spring 17 Vg Tj uploaded by Laura H.MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipstick - Spring 17 Vg Tj uploaded by Courtney M.MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipstick - Spring 17 Vg Tj uploaded by member-08267

BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: Taraji P. Henson's Viva Glam is a matte fuchsia with pearl in M.A.C's iconic lipstick formula. What it does: Every cent of the selling price of Viva Glam goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Its limited-edition packaging features Taraji's signature. How to use: Apply directly your lips. It can be worn alone or under your Lipglass. Color(s): spring 17 vg tj. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5320895. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Zuri L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I’m going to still play with this color but I got it in support of Taraji. It’s a gold frost color and I’m not use to it but I’m trying to find a way to make it work for me because I love the color.
Lynette G.
Memphis, TN
I lovvveee this color. I thought is was going to be bright on my skin color. But it wasn't. This is more so a spring summer color. But I don't care I would wear the color any time. MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipstick - Spring 17 Vg Tj
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipstick - Spring 17 Vg Tj! is fun to wear! The fushia shade is colorful and exciting. The color wears well and did not dry my lips. You'll love the texture too. Go to  your favorite MAC counter to get this product. Try this and other Viva Glam options. You'll love them.
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this lipstick! I love vibrant colors on my lips and this one is one of my favorites! Mac Viva Glam Taraji P. Hanson Lipstick stays on me for about straight 5-8 hours and it is very pigmented! I would like to try on other colors as well. I recommend this to everyone.
Alejandra A.
Redding, CA
The texture was smooth, cream-like. The color lasted about 6 hours, without getting dry and left a stain behind. What I like the most about this lipsticks is the color palette and the brightness of the colors. I will definitely buy this product again.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Great color w matching lipglass & MAC Nightmoth lipliner. I've been buying quite a few VG repeat user (I, II, V, Nicki, gaga, Cyndi, TPH, Rihanna, et al). I got it off maccosmetics.com & the proceeds go to helping people w HIV. Can't beat that!!
Sabrina B.
I absolutely love this lipstick from Mac cosmetics the color scheme of the packaging is beautiful. But, the treasure is the beautiful bright fuchsia color that goes on smoothly and has a matte finish. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
jaysha h.
los angeles
This lipstick is beautiful.  The smooth and creamy texture it adds to your lips provides moisture as well as bright coloration. This Taraji inspired lipstick has nice packaging and is very convenient. I would definitely buy again anytime.
TyEbony E.
I love this product have to buy some for myself I wore it to my prom and I had a lot of complements and it stayed on that whole night. I highly recommend for anyone.
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
I feel in love with the lipstick at first sight. Limited editions always have a charm to their selves! Plus the shade is so beautiful.. bold and pink... like a barbie!