BY MAC COSMETICS

Buy MAC Lipsticks - MAC Lipstick Matte Viva Glam III. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

• I'm in love with the color of this lipstick but i'm still not sur...2 Answers
  • I only have one MAC Lipstick and it's Ruby Woo. I love matte lips...2 Answers
  • Is that maroon/ Burgundy?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Awesome color payoff too." in 1 review
  • "What a great way to buy limited colors of Mac lipsticks while supporting a great cause." in 1 review
  • "Great color, your lips wont feel sticky Remember that viva glam are for a good cause and all the money will go to mac aids foundation." in 1 review
  • "Easy to apply, great color pay off and stays on fairly nicely." in 1 review
Michelle G.
Review for: Viva Glam III
The Mac Viva Glam III has been my ride or die lipstick for years now. If I don’t know what lipstick I want to wear, this is ALWAYS my default. This is such beautiful wearable everyday deep red. It’s a mild burgundy. It’s not too dark or dramatic and it’s not too light so as to lose its richness. I get perfect opacity with this lipstick. This matte formula is truly incredible. It’s not over-drying and I wear it for HOURS without needing a touch up. I’ll be at dinner or out with someone and ask if my lipstick needs a touch up and when they say no, I almost don’t believe them. I’ll look in my hand mirror and it still looks untouched—I always have to see it to believe it. This is my all time favorite matte lipstick. It’s my personal favorite and I always always always get compliments on it from friends, family, and complete strangers. Go try this!
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Review for: Ariana
One of my fave lippies! I love Ariana Grande, and never expected her to do such a dark color, but I'm glad she did! I've always loved dark and bold lips over nudes, so this was a perfect color for me. The lipstick is smooth and creamy, very easy to apply, and super cute. Great for a night out, you can go super bold and do a smokey eye as well, or a light glam with a bold lip! I would recommend, but sadly you can no longer get this lip :(
Review for: Viva Glam I
They say that if you give a woman red lipstick she can conquer the world, and that’s just how I felt when I wore Mac’s Viva Glam last night. This was my first time ever wearing a red lipstick, and I found myself wondering why’d it had a taken me so long to take the plunge. This matte lipstick went on so smoothly, my lips where coated almost instantly, and I didn’t experience the irritating flaky lips some matte lip sticks give me. To top it all of the color lasted the entire night! I paired this color with Mac’s lip pencil in Brick.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this lipstick as a gift originally and I started using it last year!! It's super dark and looks so good in the Fall weather, obviously it can be worn whenever but the color goes so well in the fall. The lipstick is so pigmented and it lasts so long, i still have the same one and I love it!
Ciara D.
Columbus, OH
I love MAC Viva glam. It is a more pink, and neutral color that looks great with any look. You can wear it for any day to day look, but it is sexy enough to also wear on a night out. When I wear lipstick, I always go for this shade.
Danielle L.
Jbsa lackland, TX
Review for: Viva Glam I
If I could give this lipstick 10 billion stars I would. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. It’s a staple for me and I use it every time the opportunity arises. The color is very flattering, the formula feels good on my lips, and almost best of all it’s long lasting. I’ve used this before a friends house warming party and after drinks and talking I only re-applied once the whole night. MAC lives up to the hype and to me their lipsticks are worth every dollar.
Theresa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the boldness of the colors in this Mac lipstick. I am also a fan of the formula and how smooth it goes on my lips. The staying power is decent but not the longest wearing. The most important reason that I recommend the MAC Viva Glam line is the contribution to AIDS research. Somehow knowing that I am helping a good cause makes me feel even better about the lipstick that I am wearing.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Ariana
This is SUCH a beautiful color. It is so stunning and I love the packaging. It really screams ariana and that makes me love it even more. I highly recommend this product if it is still available.
Noah S.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Viva Glam I
This lipstick is a beautiful shade of red, especially if you want something toned down from a bright true red. It looks great on medium to dark skin tones (I am MAC NC45/C8) and I have also seen it look really good on fair women. It has a brownish undertone, which makes it more wearable than bright red. It isn't transfer proof, but still is pretty long lasting.
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first makeup products ever and I got the bright pink shade. I wore it everyday. I was obsessed. I'm pretty sure they don't make it anymore but it was such a beautiful, creamy Barbie pink and I was obsessed. Although the particular color isn't so much my style anymore- mac lipsticks have always been amazing. I love the matte formulas the most.
Dominique S.
Do it make your lips dry? And which nude. and dark red would you recommend for fall ?
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you say this is a color a fair skinned woman can wear?
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting?! Comparable to any other brands?
Jessica O.
Is This Like A Burgendy Color I Need A Burgendy Color
denise r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry and flake ?