BY MAC COSMETICS #7 in Lipstick

Every Cent Of The Selling Price Of Viva Glam Is Donated To The M·a·c Aids Fund. Discounts Do Not Apply.
In 1994, M·a·c Introduced Viva Glam, An Outspoken Deep Red. In 1997, Viva Glam Ii Was Created – A Pinked Mauve. Viva Glam Iii, A Foxy Brown Plum, Launched In 2000. Viva Glam Iv, A Heartful Rose Charged With Gold, Was Introduced In 2002. In 2004, Viva Glam V Made Its Debut – A Pure Neutral Pink With A Lustre Finish. The Newest Viva Glam Vi Is A Warm Terracotta-plum With A Pearl Finish. Every Cent Of The Selling Price Goes Toward Helping Women, Men And Children Living With And Affected By Hiv/Aids.

• These all look so gorgeous!!! Which is your favorite?! 💄1 Answers
  • I'm in love with the color of this lipstick but i'm still not sur...2 Answers
  • I only have one MAC Lipstick and it's Ruby Woo. I love matte lips...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "Easy to apply, great color pay off and stays on fairly nicely." in 1 review
  • "Great color, your lips wont feel sticky Remember that viva glam are for a good cause and all the money will go to mac aids foundation." in 1 review
  • "What a great way to buy limited colors of Mac lipsticks while supporting a great cause." in 1 review
  • "Awesome color payoff too." in 1 review
Michelle G.
Review for: Viva Glam III more...
The Mac Viva Glam III has been my ride or die lipstick for years now. If I don’t know what lipstick I want to wear, this is ALWAYS my default. This is such beautiful wearable everyday deep red. It’s a mild burgundy. It’s not too dark or dramatic and it’s not too light so as to lose its richness. I get perfect opacity with this lipstick. This matte formula is truly incredible. It’s not over-drying and I wear it for HOURS without needing a touch up. I’ll be at dinner or out with someone and ask if my lipstick needs a touch up and when they say no, I almost don’t believe them. I’ll look in my hand mirror and it still looks untouched—I always have to see it to believe it. This is my all time favorite matte lipstick. It’s my personal favorite and I always always always get compliments on it from friends, family, and complete strangers. Go try this!
Ariana E.
Orlando , FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Ruma N.
Review for: Viva Glam III, Viva Glam V, Viva Glam II more...
Viva Glam program is such a great charity. 100% of the selling cost goes towards the MAC AIDS FUND to help men, women, and children living around the world with HIV and AIDS. Every year there is a brand amabassador most of the times a celebrity that represents the cause. My favorite all time Viva Glam colors are II, III (discontinued :( ) and Viva glam V. If you are a freelance makeup artist these colors are great to have for your kits. I worked with MAC for many years and these are signature colors I used on my Bridal and Prom clients!
Taylor H.
Portland
Review for: Other more...
The formula with all of MACs lipsticks (in the torpedo tube) are amazing and buttery! Plus they all smell like vanilla or cake batter or cotton candy. I recommend using a matching liner underneath because it’s just like generic lipstick so it will start to fade after eating and drinking for sure. Another great thing is that MAC gifts you for recycling your leftover containers. Once you use up 6 containers (mascara tubes, lash containers, eye shadow, etc.) you get a lipstick for free 🙌🏼
Billencia J.
River Ridge, LA
Mac lipsticks are definitely one of the most frequently worn products that I have in my beauty bag. I love that the colors are highly-pigmented and fairly long-lasting at an affordable price. I also love that their shades are able to compliment any skin tone. I prefer the matte finish instead of the satin, which means that layering this product on can make your lips feel a little cakey, but with that being said i would still recommend this product!
Mahnoor K.
Review for: Ariana, Viva Glam III, Viva Glam V, Viva Glam II, Viva Glam I more...
I think that MAC's Viva Glam policy is amazing. So many companies say that they will donate a certain percentage of the net income for a product. Net income is a very fluid calculation and it can amount to very little. MAC donates every cent that they make from Viva Glam, however. This is a truly awesome program. Even though some of the colors aren't the best for me, I have purchased every Viva Glam Lipstick since the program started.
Deena R.
Review for: Viva Glam vi more...
This is a frost finish. I saw it in the store and was hesitant to try it bc it looked darker than it appears. It’s GEORGEOUS! The color has a slight glitter/metallic shine that just makes it look lighter and it is not matte for those who are wondering. I have olive skin and it compliments me very well. It comes as a purple in the tube and comes off almost like a berry color. It works well with my lip color and I wear it a lot esp in the winter
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Viva Glam I more...
I love MAC Viva Glam Lipsticks!!!! I have been using them since I was 15 years and in high school. I began using MAC products because of a YouTuber (JLovesMAC1) and holy moly was I HOOKED!!! The quality of all of MAC’s products are AMAZING as hell! I some day hope to be a brand ambassador for MAC. They are truly an amazing and talented company. You can not go wrong with Viva Glam! I also love that the money I spend on Viva Glam products supports HIV/AIDS. Thank you so much MAC for being an amazing brand for ALL women!!
Lex D.
Review for: Viva Glam I more...
My overall fav red lipstick - dries matte however it leaves a velvet feel on your lips. Beautiful brick red with blue under tone. Picked this bad boy up a couple of years ago in the Orlando - MAC store, a good price for a magnificent product MAC Viva Glam Lipstick - will definitely recommend!
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Viva Glam V more...
I’m so torn writing this because MAC was my first love as far as beauty products go and I had and still have a lot of products in my collection. But the quality has gone down so much over the years and some of the company’s business practices aren’t my favorite so I’m mostly phasing this brand out. But I do miss the late 90s/ early 2000s trend setting MAC looks and colors. Good times.
Dominique S.
Do it make your lips dry? And which nude. and dark red would you recommend for fall ?
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
Would you say this is a color a fair skinned woman can wear?
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Is this long lasting?! Comparable to any other brands?
Jessica O.
Is This Like A Burgendy Color I Need A Burgendy Color
denise r.
Does this dry and flake ?