6 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #38 in Lipstick

Buy MAC Lipsticks - MAC Lipstick Matte Viva Glam III. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

• I'm in love with the color of this lipstick but i'm still not sure ...2 Answers
  • I only have one MAC Lipstick and it's Ruby Woo. I love matte lipsti...2 Answers
  • Is that maroon/ Burgundy?1 Answers
  • "Awesome color payoff too." in 1 review
  • "What a great way to buy limited colors of Mac lipsticks while supporting a great cause." in 1 review
  • "Great color, your lips wont feel sticky Remember that viva glam are for a good cause and all the money will go to mac aids foundation." in 1 review
  • "Easy to apply, great color pay off and stays on fairly nicely." in 1 review
State College, PA
Review for: M A C VIVA GLAM Miley Cyrus Lipstick, Viva Glam Miley Cyru
I bought Miley's first Viva Glam color when it first came out, and after hunting for it at a million stores I finally found it at a Mac counter in Macy's. The sales associate applied it on me so I could see how it looked, and once I saw it on me I was beyond sold. She lined my lips with Mac Nightingale liner, which is darker and gave more definition to my big lips. Then she applied the lipstick and the gloss on top. It's a gorgeous color without being too out there. I also recently purchased Miley's second color for Viva Glam, and I might love that even more. It's a perfect orangey red that is a summer must have for me. Goes great with a tan. Overall I loved the colors Miley did for Viva Glam, and the Mac AIDS fund is a great cause to support!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Although I am fairly new to the brand, I've quickly fallen in love with Mac lipsticks because there are so many collections and shades to choose from. Currently I own Viva Glam V and I can't wait to own all of the gorgeous shades in the viva glam collection because the color palette is perfect, one lipstick for everyday of the week. Along with the wide shade range, there is a variety of finishes in this little collection, giving you options. I highly recommend the Viva Glam collection, it's a great way to get your feet wet and get to know Mac lipstick as you experiment with the versatility of their product. For $17 a lippie, you certainly can't go wrong, because the quality is top notch!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Viva Glam I
I find it hard to fall in love with a lipstick color so I am usually a gloss or chapstick woman however when MAC came out with Viva Glam V lipstick many years ago it became my go to color. It was the color I wore on my wedding day, in the hospital when I was going home with my baby boy, on my job interview and the list goes on and on. If anyone were to ask me my favorite MAC product of all time, this would be it. I find that it looks great on any skin tone, especially mine :-) . It is a very neutral color but a must in any makeup bag. If you haven't tried it stop by a MAC counter and ask to see it. You will not be disappointed.
State College, PA
Review for: Ariana
This color is absolutely gorgeous. A lot of people are intimidated by dark lipstick, however I am not one of those people. I lined my lips with a lighter liner so I wouldn't be putting on too much dark color (I used Mac Whirl and I lined my lips and filled them in), and put this lipstick on top. I felt that brought out the purple tones in the color. I put the gloss on top and went out, and definitely turned some heads. If you're scared of dark lipstick, this color is not for you. But if you're a dark lip fan like me, go buy this color ASAP!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Viva Glam Gaga 2
On me, it's a beautiful bold brownish truly neutral nude shade. I have a light medium complexion with neutral undertones and very pigmented red/pink lips. I find that pinky nudes look odd on my neutral skin tone, and peachy nudes are more a "daytime" look for me. So this has become my going out nude lipstick. Also, I love that you can apply just a little or you can really build it up to get that "concealer" effect if that's is what you're going for! It's so creamy and last a decent amount of time too! Love it! If you see it, grab it!
La Nita D.
La Nita D.
Let me first say, “hats off to MAC for donating every cent of the selling price of Viva Glam Lipsticks to the MAC AIDS Fund.” It is such a blessing to be a blessing, and I cheerfully support their campaign through my moderate obsession with beauty enhancers. Now on to the review, I have Viva Glam I-VI and a few of the celeb collaborations; they come in different finishes and hues; and to date are some of the more affordable lipsticks. Any wearer of rouge will not be dissatisfied with a MAC/MAC Viva Glam lipstick (point blank).
Review for: M A C VIVA GLAM Miley Cyrus Lipstick, Viva Glam Miley Cyru
This lipstick is absolutely beautiful! It was my first MAC lipstick that I purchased and I am so glad I did. It was $17 but the proceeds go to their aids fund which I thought was a great idea. I love how there are so many celebrities that jump on board to help out the cause. The lipstick itself is an amplified lipstick and the color is a bright pink. It lasts for a long time and is very creamy and moisturizing. It leaves almost like a stain when you take it off which can last for a bit. The scent is also great, it is vanilla!
Review for: Ariana
I absolutely love this lipstick! At first, I was a bit unsure of the shade itself since it is extremely dark compared to what I normally wear, but I really love it! It is a beautiful dark plum color which I think would be flattering on many skin tones. The lipstick itself is very long lasting and it is matte but I do not think it is too drying compared to other matte lipsticks. It has the same scent that all MAC lipsticks have as well. I received many compliments on this lipstick, its worth a shot trying it!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Ariana
I really wanted to love this lipstick, cuz the color is gorgeous and so flattering on fair skin, but I just didn't due to texture. I couldn't get it opaque no matter how many times I went over the same spot- it almost took off more than it out on like a dry erase marker, and even using the sharp edge with a lip liner I couldn't get a crisp edge on my lip. It just isn't smooth, felt waxy, and is overall really poor formulation. It even looked streaky and felt chunky. I took mine back after one wear.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I'm a big fan of MAC and always will because of their unique and meaningful collections. I love the viva glam collection because 1. Supports AIDS research 2.collaborations with amazing influential people like Rihanna, Lady Gaga, etc. 3. Amazing shades!! My favorite shade is Viva Glam II! It's a beautiful dusty pink with cool undertones and a satin finish. I wear this alone or pair it with a gloss. It's a great everyday shade but also can amp up your night time look when paired with bold eyes.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Do it make your lips dry? And which nude. and dark red would you recommend for fall ?
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you say this is a color a fair skinned woman can wear?
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Is this long lasting?! Comparable to any other brands?
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Is This Like A Burgendy Color I Need A Burgendy Color
denise r.
denise r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry and flake ?