MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick

Ariana Grande's shades of VIVA GLAM Lipstick in a matte orchid pink and a deep dark, matte plum.

I have never tried this brand of lipstick. Is this a hydrating lipstick? Does it require a reapply often?
When do you plan to come out with a dark purple and/or pulm color sets of lipstick MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick ?
Start your review of MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick!
Product Highlights
The packaging says matte but I would call this a satin finish. The color is beautiful and the lipstick is very creamy. Mac lipsticks are my favorite.in reviews
This lipstick it's a must have in my bag. It's an all year round product for me. I love how smooth and long lasting it is. It's a mazing it truly is my MVP of all products. I'm a true believer that a red lipstick is a must in our lip collections. It's all about finding a match that works for ur skin tone and I love this one. I can literally just wear the lipstick I can feel more sexy. Truly my MVP. in reviews
Awesome color payoff too.in reviews
What a great way to buy limited colors of Mac lipsticks while supporting a great cause.in reviews
Great color, your lips wont feel sticky Remember that viva glam are for a good cause and all the money will go to mac aids foundation.in reviews
Valerie C.
Brighton, CO
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Valerie C.
Review for: MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick
I love scintillating vibrant reds. They are such a beautiful bold highlight to each and every word you speak. This Mac is maybe not my 100 percent favorite but it was my first favorite red. It was costly for me at the time but so so worth it over all of the then poorly made drugstore lippies. Such luxury! I still feel that way when I put it on.
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Orletta R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this lipstick!! Color power. The perfect shade of red for me♥️ Great coverage paired with deeper liner.... Perfection I highly recommend
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Noelia R.
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Noelia R.
Review for: MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick
Nothing Better than A Mac lipstick, Especially when you buy one & 100% of the proceeds go to an absolute great cause! Mac’s Viva glam proceeds go to help people living with aids/hiv. These beautiful unique colors are from these 3 spokeswomen. RuPaul, Nikki Minaj & Rihanna. I highly Recommend.
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Jennifer C.
I love most Mac lipsticks and this one is no exception. It’s a nice dark pigmented color that applies smoothly and stays on the lips and doesn’t go into the fine lines around your mouth. I love to wear this dark bold color alone and sometimes I like to lighten it up with a layer of shimmer lipgloss. MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick is my favorite dark shade!!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,552 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick
This is the MAC viva glam lipstick and there are three shades currently available and they do limited edition shades. They retail for $21.00. These are pigmented and creamy, applies smooth and looks beautiful on. I didn’t find any of the shades to be drying. Lasted almost 5 hours on me and left a slight stain. Viva glam I is a medium-dark red, warm undertones and satin undertones. Viva glam III is a warm toned dark plum with a satin finish.
Mitzi L.
Little Rock, AR
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Mitzi L.
Review for: MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick
If your are looking for something to give you the [email protected] and get tons of compliments look more further. Long lasting lip that will not rub off as soon as u take one sip of water. I recommend to all Friends
Tririka N.
Miramar, FL
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Tririka N.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love Mac… and this color is simple gorgeous…. Any color skin can rock this… edgy seductive color
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Cindy S.
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Cindy S.
Review for: MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick
It is my favorite lipstick for the night, it is a beautiful wine color, it is super soft to apply, it smells like super sweet chocolate, I think it cost around $ 40, but it lasted 3 years and it is still perfect I love it❤️
Kailee K.
Saylorsburg, PA
Review for: Viva Glam Miley Cyru
I bought Miley's first Viva Glam color when it first came out, and after hunting for it at a million stores I finally found it at a Mac counter in Macy's. The sales associate applied it on me so I could see how it looked, and once I saw it on me I was beyond sold. She lined my lips with Mac Nightingale liner, which is darker and gave more definition to my big lips. Then she applied the lipstick and the gloss on top. It's a gorgeous color without being too out there. I also recently purchased Miley's second color for Viva Glam, and I might love that even more. It's a perfect orangey red that is a summer must have for me. Goes great with a tan. Overall I loved the colors Miley did for Viva Glam, and the Mac AIDS fund is a great cause to support!
Ally H.
Caruthersville
MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick uploaded by Ally H.
Review for: MAC VIVA GLAM Lipstick
Everything MAC is always the bomb dot com! Long lasting and quality grade A! Loved it.

149 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shaina G.
Mica R.
Pasaje Formosa 1264
il y a un an
Alane D. il y a un an
My experience with M.A.C Viva Glam Lipsticks are that the formula is creamy, not drying and do seem to be long-lasting. I love to support ❤ the cause behind their Viva Glam line. I do notice however color wear do fade if I decide to eat a meal etc. So you'll have to reapply in those events if you want the color to be vibrant and not faded away. I hope this helps in some way to make your decision 🙂
Vedika D.
4/27 b.i.t chawl , st marry road , mazgon, tadwadi.
il y a un an