M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING

The ultimate fusion of gloss + stain in one fluid formula that melts onto lips for a full-on glassy shine that lasts and lasts and lasts. Infused with emollient oils, its creamy, lightweight texture stays bright, lustrous and so comfortable without ever cracking or peeling. Like an energy shot for your lips, a range of resilient hues live long into the day (and night).

Lip Glosses

I’m looking for a good quality lip stain is this a good one to buy?
Never tried the Mac lip stains… Are they drying on the lips or do they leave you somewhat hydrated?
How do I order them?
Start your review of M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING!
Charleston, SC
Yes mac cosmetics are really expensive but there is  reason why its worth it you get what you paid for . Love the color and how long it lasted. Yes i reccomend mac cosmetics you can always catch salez around the holidays
Los Angeles, CA
I think that this product is great for everyday use and gives your lips a stunning color. I would improve this product by changing the design of the packaging with something more cute . I would recommend this to others
Holbrook, NY
This was really not my favorite. I love lip stains and long wear. The last was long and great but I did not like the gritty feeling it left, it was [email protected] drying. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Crown point , IN
Perfect for ladies who are always on the go and don’t have much time to play around with hoping their lipstick won’t rub off!!! I’ve used it over a month and have no complaints!
Washington
THIS IS THE BEST LIP COLOR ON EARTH!!!! Like really. I will wear this to dinner, wash my face, wake up the next morning and still have color on my lips. All the while, once it is dry it is not going to go anywhere... which means I can kiss my husband without worrying that it will get on him or come off! Love it.
One of my all time favorite products!! I have this in two shades! Super easy to apply, and it feels so fantastic and luxurious. It really does stain your lips, while giving them a creamy and high shine finish. 10/10 would recommend!
I use stains generally when i know I’ll be out for a long period of time with minimal opportunities to touch up or check a mirror so i know there’s still something there keeping my lips alive lol and this one is perfect for just that!
Marlborough
 very beautiful lip stain this color is gorgeous definitely long lasting but then again I have very full lips and almost every lipstick last forever so I believe everyone giving it a try for themselves it did leave a little bit of a stain tint on my lips but other than that it was beautiful
Tujunga, CA
This really does last a long time which is great, but also difficult to remove. I usually wash it off and then use wipes to really get it off. If you want something long lasting then this is pretty good.
Bourbon , IN
Amo este labial solo por el echo que es durable en mis labios y la pigmentación es potente y con solo poco producto puede cubrir mis labio el empaque es genial y algo similar a los labiales anteriores.