M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION

The ultimate fusion of gloss + stain in one fluid formula that melts onto lips for a full-on glassy shine that lasts and lasts and lasts. Infused with emollient oils, its creamy, lightweight texture stays bright, lustrous and so comfortable without ever cracking or peeling. Like an energy shot for your lips, a range of resilient hues live long into the day (and night).

PICTURE REFLECT THE ORGINAL PRODUCT; Item may have some scratch marks or minor cosmetic damages.

I’m looking for a good quality lip stain is this a good one to buy?
Never tried the Mac lip stains… Are they drying on the lips or do they leave you somewhat hydrated?
Start your review of M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION!
Kapaa
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION
It does what it’s meant to do. It stains. It is long lasting and beautiful colors. Unlike others I’ve tried it’s not too drying. However I have trouble getting it off my lips.
raymond, MS
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION
i love this lip stick stain. it last all day and has a great feeling to it. mac is one of my favorite brands and they’ve been around forever. so i defiantly recommend.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION
Mac is definitely one of my favorite lipsticks and lip stains to use. They go on very smoothly and very vibrant. The last long and for a great price and a great product I would deathly recommend this to others
Washington
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
THIS IS THE BEST LIP COLOR ON EARTH!!!! Like really. I will wear this to dinner, wash my face, wake up the next morning and still have color on my lips. All the while, once it is dry it is not going to go anywhere... which means I can kiss my husband without worrying that it will get on him or come off! Love it.
Pelham, NY
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
One of my all time favorite products!! I have this in two shades! Super easy to apply, and it feels so fantastic and luxurious. It really does stain your lips, while giving them a creamy and high shine finish. 10/10 would recommend!
Marlborough, MA
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
 very beautiful lip stain this color is gorgeous definitely long lasting but then again I have very full lips and almost every lipstick last forever so I believe everyone giving it a try for themselves it did leave a little bit of a stain tint on my lips but other than that it was beautiful
Tujunga , CA
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
This really does last a long time which is great, but also difficult to remove. I usually wash it off and then use wipes to really get it off. If you want something long lasting then this is pretty good.
Bourbon , IN
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
Amo este labial solo por el echo que es durable en mis labios y la pigmentación es potente y con solo poco producto puede cubrir mis labio el empaque es genial y algo similar a los labiales anteriores.
Hobbs , NM
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION
It’s amazing assortment of colors and goes on smooth don’t leave smudges everywhere!! It’s actually one of the many favorites I have I love you can buy anywhere and not just online
Hialeah, FL
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION
This Mac lip stain passion is great it lasts for a long time the packaging is amazing and I know I love that I can just carry it anywhere I would not approve anything this party because I love everything about it and I would definitely be buying it again