M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION

The ultimate fusion of gloss + stain in one fluid formula that melts onto lips for a full-on glassy shine that lasts and lasts and lasts. Infused with emollient oils, its creamy, lightweight texture stays bright, lustrous and so comfortable without ever cracking or peeling. Like an energy shot for your lips, a range of resilient hues live long into the day (and night).

PICTURE REFLECT THE ORGINAL PRODUCT; Item may have some scratch marks or minor cosmetic damages.

I’m looking for a good quality lip stain is this a good one to buy?
Never tried the Mac lip stains… Are they drying on the lips or do they leave you somewhat hydrated?
Start your review of M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION!
Holbrook, NY
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
This was really not my favorite. I love lip stains and long wear. The last was long and great but I did not like the gritty feeling it left, it was [email protected] drying. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Springfield, PA
This is the best lip stain I’ve ever tried definitely worth every cent go out and try this you will not be disappointed this color is amazing I highly recommend any skin tone with this color
Review for: LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP
This lip stain last for a long time. It is very pigmented. I think most of MAC products are really nice. I think they should add more colors. The packaging is nice. I would buy again.
Crown point , IN
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
Perfect for ladies who are always on the go and don’t have much time to play around with hoping their lipstick won’t rub off!!! I’ve used it over a month and have no complaints!
Kapaa
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION
It does what it’s meant to do. It stains. It is long lasting and beautiful colors. Unlike others I’ve tried it’s not too drying. However I have trouble getting it off my lips.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION
Mac is definitely one of my favorite lipsticks and lip stains to use. They go on very smoothly and very vibrant. The last long and for a great price and a great product I would deathly recommend this to others
Washington
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
THIS IS THE BEST LIP COLOR ON EARTH!!!! Like really. I will wear this to dinner, wash my face, wake up the next morning and still have color on my lips. All the while, once it is dry it is not going to go anywhere... which means I can kiss my husband without worrying that it will get on him or come off! Love it.
Pelham, NY
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
One of my all time favorite products!! I have this in two shades! Super easy to apply, and it feels so fantastic and luxurious. It really does stain your lips, while giving them a creamy and high shine finish. 10/10 would recommend!
Marlborough, MA
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
 very beautiful lip stain this color is gorgeous definitely long lasting but then again I have very full lips and almost every lipstick last forever so I believe everyone giving it a try for themselves it did leave a little bit of a stain tint on my lips but other than that it was beautiful
Tujunga, CA
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
This really does last a long time which is great, but also difficult to remove. I usually wash it off and then use wipes to really get it off. If you want something long lasting then this is pretty good.