M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION

The ultimate fusion of gloss + stain in one fluid formula that melts onto lips for a full-on glassy shine that lasts and lasts and lasts. Infused with emollient oils, its creamy, lightweight texture stays bright, lustrous and so comfortable without ever cracking or peeling. Like an energy shot for your lips, a range of resilient hues live long into the day (and night).

PICTURE REFLECT THE ORGINAL PRODUCT; Item may have some scratch marks or minor cosmetic damages.

I’m looking for a good quality lip stain is this a good one to buy?
Never tried the Mac lip stains… Are they drying on the lips or do they leave you somewhat hydrated?
Start your review of M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION!
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
Great lip stain, lasts all night, the color is fantastic. The packaging is user friendly and easy to keep in my purse all night to reapply. Will definitely purchase in more colors!
Hialeah, FL
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION
This Mac lip stain passion is great it lasts for a long time the packaging is amazing and I know I love that I can just carry it anywhere I would not approve anything this party because I love everything about it and I would definitely be buying it again
Rochester , NY
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
I hated these. They do not last, they have a strange texture to them , and the colors are not great. I have no idea why Mac came out with them. Was a big disappointment. I’ll never buy them again. If you are looking for a stain don’t get these!
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-PRESERVING PASSION
This lip stain literally stains your lips. It stays on SO well through any activity and doesnt rub off. It stayed on for a few days after I took the original coating off.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
I like the pigmentation but this transfers, is sticky and gets everywhere. M.A.C has such amazing color selection, but I am a seasoned MUA and have always felts despite its popularity M.A.C. is really meant for stage and camera wear not everyday or street wear so to speak. I rarely use their products when I do my own face as I just feel the ingredients and such are not good for daily use. Overall this product color, opacity and beautiful application are great but this would not be my go to since I feel it transfers to easy and just sits on top of the lip. Stains should absorb a little and not be so tacky feeling on the lip.
Palm Beach Gardens
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
Colors are great and not drying , bought 2 colors . Also bought lip liners to match, I prep my lips first,  last a reasonable amount of time, packing was great. I would buy again
it’s not inexpensive but I find myself  really not using them often  but I like them
Aurora, IL
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
This does what it says it’s going to do. It STAINS your lips. It has a beautiful texture and feel. I would love if there was more hydration in the product. While I would recommend this to others confidently I wish it came with a slightly more exact applicator so I could really define my lips with it. But this will outlast other lipstains. It truly is lasting.
Washington , DC
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
Man. I was torn between 5 and 4 stars here. This stuff stains. It isn't going ANYWHERE. Which is what you want, right? Until you take off your makeup and realize your lips are still stained, and the next day you put a lipstick overtop to cover it, and the day after that, there is STILL remnants of color. Freakin' incredible. If you really like one color, and don't mind it being there a couple days, or don't mind exfoliating the darn outta your lips, go for it. This stuff will last ya forever.
Apple valley, CA
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
This is a great lip stain that keeps the long lasting color on all day , I actually find it pretty hard to get it off 😂 this is worth the price and I would definitely repurchase, this is an awesome lip stain
Sunset, TX
Review for: M.A.C Versicolour Lip Stain-TRULY EVERLASTING
LONGWEAR!!  I love that this stays in place and looks great through the entire wear.   The applicator is perfect for my lip shape without having to maneuver it much to work the product.    The scent is also pleasing and doesn't smell like some of the stains which have an odd scent.