BY MAC COSMETICS #4 in Lip Stain

Achieve full-on glassy shine with this stain that melts onto lips for lightweight finish that lasts and lasts.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
what I have found that works best is applying this to clean lips first...but not freshly (immediately after) exfoliated/scrubbed lips... But after prepping lips with a scrub and a balm about 30 min or so before getting ready to do your lip makeup routine you should be good to go. Just dap off any balm still on your lips and apply to your clean lips and let set in for a few moments so you have an initial tint to your lips. Then apply a lip primer to your lips followed by your lip liner working outside the in to the center of each lip...now apply your first second of lip stain...blot off excess and immediately dust an appropriate amount translucent setting powder to lips...press lips together to set...now apply your outer layer of lip color...stick or stain...and you should have nicely colored  lips with a good amount of staying power.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Lauren M.
Nashville , TN
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE LIP STAINS EVER. They are AMAZING to layer over liquid matte lipsticks to make them more comfortable without disrupting the longevity or pigmentation. Hands down one of the greatest and most underrated lip products. Alone they are beautiful. They are cooling and gel based, Even when the the pillowy gloss fades away, the lips are still stained with color. I believe they are still available online from MAC.
Amber S.
Osceola , IA
This doesn’t taste or smell weird. This is my biggest complaint about most lip products. It has to pass this test. The stain stayed put and lasted on my lip chewing smile. There are plenty of colors to choose from but just for fun I went bold. Perfect for a fun night out. Or just heading to Walmart for groceries if you are me and that is your night out. Either way you will look gorgeous!
Angel M.
Flowood
I love the color options in the Mac lip stain. It was a bit pricey but I wanted to try it and see if the stain would last and if it smear with contact. I’m getting married in April and I’ve been trying all kinds of lip stains and I must say this was one of my favorites. The stain lasted and didn’t smear with contact. I would recommend to a friend!
Megg S.
I purchased this product at mac online site  I purchased  MAC Versicolour Lip Stain - Last Minute this is very good lip stain for everyday look when your on the go the price is affordable I personally found it priced for all I can wear this all day without re applying a million times yes I would definitely buy this again
Julie A.
Harvard
Great product. Stays on really well without clumping. Lasted all day even while eating and drinking. It was as good as I thought it would be. This was the first time for me trying it out but I would buy it again. Mac products are always great and they met my expectations as usual. I would recommend it. And the price wasn’t too bad either
Jessica P.
No lo he utilizado pero lo quiero y lo califique porque amo a sephora y si es nueva lo quiero así que chicas no se les olvide acudirá a esta tienda más en navidad suelen tener mucho descuento bueno a mi me gustan los descuentos 😌
Aliza K.
Towson, MD
Need more color variety. It does help stain your lips, but i think their liquid retro matte lip sticks stay on longer. They also stay on for a very long time but unfortunately it really dries your lips out. I would recommend veriscolor to other because it's not as drying, but it doesn't stay as long as retro matte
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
The ultimate fusion of gloss + stain in one fluid formula that melts onto lips for a full-on glassy shine that lasts and lasts and lasts. Infused with emollient oils, its creamy, lightweight texture stays bright, lustrous and so comfortable without ever cracking or peeling. Like an energy shot for your lips, a range of resilient hues live long into the day (and night).
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Is it worth the price is it long lasting and does it dry matte.
Jake D.
manchester
Do you get a lot of product in it or only a little bit
Brii D.
Eagleville
Does this transfer onto different things?
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
Oooo how exciting definitely want to try these!!
Garibay P.
Puebla , Puebla
I need it NOW, are pigmented?