MAC Venomous Villains Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Wicked Ways uploaded by jennifer w.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Venomous Villains Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Wicked WaysAs wonderfully wicked as its iconic inspiration, a Lipglass specially shaded and packaged for the MAC Venomous Villains collection. Limited edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

veronica c.
Stockton , CA
I'm sure as little girls we all wanted to be a princess but with villains lips!! Mac Venomous Villains Collection now I can!! Worth the money because I get to live out a childhood dream with Mac Wicked Ways
Hailey M.
Byron, MN
You can never go wrong with MAC products! They are my fave and this lipgloss is no exception to that. As well as the great formula the packaging is amazing! Ideal for any Disney fan! These are hard to get since MAC doesn't make them anymore but if you have a chance to get your hands on one of them, get it before it's gone!
Amanda T.
This was my favorite mac collection ever! I'm a huge disney fan! I purchased everything in this collection! The lip glosses was so amazing! I absoultely loved the packaging! I would def. purchase this again! I was sad when i ran out of my lip gloss!
Griselda C.
The name says it all, it is totally wicked all the way. Easy and very smooth to apply, makes your lips look scrumptiously delicious. Great value, it is worth every penny you spend, I am a first time user, as I am trying new ways to improve my make up repertoire. Will buy again.
Rachel H.
Shreveport, LA
I got this because I thought the villains would be super cute and it is! The applicator was simple to use just a few swipes. Not too pricey and I ordered it online. I wouldn't buy the same one again because I have so many but I definitely recommend the mac lipglasses
Katrina I.
This Mac venomous villains lip gloss is amazing. Its so cool and so pretty. It is so easy to apply and so easy to take off. one of the best lip glosses ever. I wear it almost everyday. The color is so cool and "EVIL" !!!!! I would buy this mac product again!!!
Kendal P.
Fowler
As a huge mac lip color and Disney fan this was a must have product for me! The stain is beautiful and long lasting. Very rich and smooth in my lips with minimal creasing. The packaging is stunning and I would definitely buy this product again!
Eva C.
One of the best collections a person could ever own. I was given this as a gift and is so gorgeous. All of the colors are so pigmented. Gorgeous outcome. Pretty expensive.
alexus f.
Yuba City, CA
This is a very good product. You do get what you pay for. The price for this product isn't bad, i personally thought the packaging was very nice. This was very easy to use/apply. I have bought this many of times, and i will continue to buy. i love this product!
Mariya S.
I absolutely loved this macs collection with 101 Dalmatians beautiful color (I got mine in red) awesome packaging last a long time I should have definitely bought more of those I really loved the packaging