MAC 'Velvetease' Lip Pencil - Promise Me uploaded by Alicia H.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Velvetease Lip Pencil delivers the vivid color impact of a lipstick with the ease of a mechanical pencil-no sharpener required. The rich, matte pencil goes on smooth and leaves behind a clean finish. Color(s): aim to please, anything goes, frolic, just add romance, just my type, lovers lane, oh honey, promise me, reddy to go, tease me, temper tantrum, velvet teen. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Velvetease' Lip Pencil. Style Number: 5071446. see more...

Alexis V.
middletown
BEAUTIFUL COLOR, very nice smooth finish, isn’t patchy at all, it last through the day and doesn’t lose any pigment, it is very easy to apply to your lips, their is my first time using this product and I love it! 5/5 recomend this to everyone it’s worth the money
Tanya A.
I really love lipsticks pencils with that being said I loved this lipstick! Everyone loved the color. And it did meet my expectations, it is very long lasting staying on all day! I would buy again! I recommend
Very good pigment on this product. I use this all the time to go out. Very nice packing that goes with the product. I still have the packing that it comes in. It was worth every dollar I spent. I would so buy this product again
Sara S.
dallas
I love this sooo much I have had this lip liner for a while and would never change I bought this at Sephora and the packaging amazed it is so nice and professional
molly d.
Atlanta, GA
I like the color but i find that the formula is chunky. The batch I got could have been a bad one but it wasn’t the best one. The formula made is a bit hard to apply. I don’t think I would buy it again because it is expensive but it is a okay product.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I like to use this as a lip liner and a lipstick. It’s creamy and is also natural looking. Because it’s a crayon lipstick, it’s very easy to apply and fool proof. It has a creamy texture but, matte look.
Kristi L.
Riverside , CA
I love this liner just as a loner of an all over the lip look! Glides on with no effort, feels amazingly kissable. Perfect color for all lipsticks! MAC 'Velvetease' Lip Pencil - Promise Me
Riley B.
This lip liner is pretty good. I didn’t like the color that much but it worked. It went on easy and came off easy. I recommend this to anyone who is very outgoing. It would normally last a couple hours.
Asma A.
This was amazing. I love it. I'm so happy with what I got. Im very satisfied. And it's free!! I can receive my makeup at my door! I recommend this app and it's real and absolutely free!!
Kat T.
Somersworth
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!