MAC 'Velvetease' Lip Pencil uploaded by Talia B.MAC 'Velvetease' Lip Pencil uploaded by Stephanie C.
3 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS

Velvetease Lip Pencil delivers the vivid color impact of a lipstick with the ease of a mechanical pencil-no sharpener required. The rich, matte pencil goes on smooth and leaves behind a clean finish. Color(s): aim to please, anything goes, frolic, just add romance, just my type, lovers lane, oh honey, promise me, reddy to go, tease me, temper tantrum, velvet teen. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Velvetease' Lip Pencil. Style Number: 5071446. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Paige A.
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
Review for: Velvet Teen
I love the color and creamy application, but for the price it doesn't last well at all. I found that with this darker color "velvet teen" color I see more flaking and discoloration. After a car ride to work, I looked like I only had lip liner on with nothing filled in - totally wacky! It's a shame because the colors are beautiful and they apply well, but it's difficult to get this one to stay without flaking pigment. I had much better luck with one of the lighter nude colors
Victoriahope M.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Anything Goes
I love this color. It's a reddish pink, so it's bright but not too overpowering. It's absolutely perfect for summer, and it's matte which gives it long wear too which is amazing.
Katarzyna S.
Katarzyna S.
Yukon, OK
I really enjoyed using this product. It works very well & stays on throughout the day without having to go reapply &without smearing or smudging. I recommend.
Lillian h.
Lillian h.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Reddy To Go
This is my favorite matte lip pencil. The color and texture stay on evenly and stays on for hours. I love it so much I bought this in 3 more colors.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Review for: Reddy To Go
This lip pencil is lovely and the perfect shade of red for any occasion. It's a fave!
Rozalina Y.
Rozalina Y.
Review for: Tease Me
Such a beautiful summer color! Very vibrant and looks amazing when you're tanned !
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Allen Park, MI
These lip pencils are everything! They provide long lasting color without being drying. I always get compliments every time I wear this pencil as people can't believe how well the product stays on, even through eating and drinking. The thing that you have to be conscious of is that this is a thick pencil so it's beneficial to line your lips in a similar color to create a nice edge before applying.
Dulia E.
Dulia E.
Bronx, NY
MAC 'Velvetease' Lip Pencil. The rich, matte pencil goes on smooth and leaves behind a clean finish. Lover's Lane .
It is a mechanical pencil easy to apply I hard for several hours intact color is a favorite beauty product of the moment

Es un labial en lapiz es mecanico muy facil de usar ademas es,matte al usarlo me duro como 4 hrs el color intactto hasta ahi se desgasto ,es un favorito del momento 💄 #influensterawards #contest @Influenster @maccosmetics #macvelvetease #lip #labia
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
These are AMAZING. I currently own 6 and need more. The color is ridiculously long lasting. I was able to eat several meals, use a napkin, and still retained good color. The darker colors bleed a little but it's an easy fix if you use liner. A must-have!
Cadie F.
Cadie F.
Review for: Velvet Teen
I have the color Aim to Please and I think it is beautiful. I'm very fair and cool toned so I was worried that the darker brown shade might wash me out but I don't think that was the case! It glides on very easily and is perfectly matte. It also lasts extremely well on the lips, only fading on the inner parts of my lips after eating and drinking. I know this was a limited edition collection but if you can find any of these at a cco or something like that, go for it. They are worth the money!
Maria P.
Maria P.
How long wearing are these? Are these similar to the Nars lip pencils thinking of buying this today because its on sale on mac website for $12 today! Im medium skin toned what color will suit me?