MakeupLip MakeupLipstickM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box

MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box

"Type : Single Shade : Velvet Teddy (Deep-tone beige) Brand : MAC Model : M2LP Size : Full Size MPN : Velvet Teddy Formulation : Stick Country of Manufacture : Canada Effect : Matte Form : Stick MAC VELVET TEDDY Lipstick COLOR: Deep-tone Beige (matte) New in Box Made in Canada"

Dishwasher safe: No

Type - Single; Shade - Velvet Teddy (Deep-tone beige); Size - Full Size; Formulation - Stick; Effect - Matte

Batteries required: No

Package Dimensions: 3 x 1 x 1 inches

Is portable: No

Alguien tiene este labial?
Start your review of MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box!
Dania D.
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by Dania D.
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by Dania D.
Love this shade. It’s a perfect nude brown without being too dark. MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box I use the chestnut Mac lip liner to pair this with!MAC Lip Pencil Liner .05 oz , Chestnut
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,321 reviews
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Me encanta este labial cremoso y a la vez hermoso con su bello color resalta mis labios haciéndolos ver hermosos y hidratados me encanto desde la primera vez que lo compré llevo tiempo usándolo y me encanta
Mani P.
Sunnyvale, CA
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by Mani P.
I bought two lip colors both in powder kiss finish and love how silky they are. Super easy to apply and it just glides on the lips. This is by far my favorite finish with lipsticks. If you are looking for a nude, this is the perfect color recommended!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,365 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite shades from MAC, called “velvet teddy”. It is a medium, rosy brown with warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. The pigment is opaque, it is full coverage. Smooth, velvety, and comfortable to apply. It lasts roughly 4 hours on me and was not drying.
Chelsey M.
Pasadena, MD
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by Chelsey M.
Call me crazy but I can just not do it. This lipstick reminds me of when I used to steal my grandmothers rouge as a child. I cannot get with the smell, the color, or the finish. It is way too mature for me. Maybe it’s my small lips. Just wish they would understand it’s not the look for today’s world. My apologizes as I know MAC is a cosmetic icon and I do too love a lot of their products. Just not this one.
Natasha S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by Natasha S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my favorite nude lipstick shade it looks so beautiful on every skin color. It gives nice moisture to your lips. I think this is must have on every single girl collection. Give it a try. Highly recommended MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box
Rachel F.
Wilmington, DE
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by Rachel F.
Such a great lip color. It’s perfect for an every day look as it’s a color that looks like your natural lip but better. Such a creamy and smooth lipstick, it goes on easily and stays on all day.
Shon T.
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by Shon T.
Purchased at: Dillard's
My go to nude lipstick, it compliments my Darkskin Perfectly, it is very Matte, be sure to have well exfoliated and moisturized lips before wearing. For $16.50 per tube, I don’t wear this everyday day, only when I know I need the reassurance for presentations or when I’m probably going to be in photos or media that I can’t avoid.
Reesie S.
Pelzer, SC
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by Reesie S.
This is my go to lipstick because it stays put. the color fits my skin tone and I feel great while i’m wearing it.
Kelsey B.
MAC Velvet Teddy Deep-tone Beige Matte Lipstick New in Box uploaded by Kelsey B.
I don’t always wear lipsticks but when I’m in a lipstick mood, this is my go to. I love how this is a dark pink where someone else can tell that you’re wearing lipstick but it doesn’t make a super bold or noticeable statement. It has a nice sweet smell and since it’s matte, it stays on but must be reapplied if you’re planning on eating and drinking when you’re out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...