BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion shadow SMOKELUXE see more...

Madison P.
Madison P.
This eyeshadow is one of my favorites and my first pics in my make up collection I bought this from the Mac counter at Macy's and I feel as if it was pretty affordable compared to other products I absolutely recommend this to any other person who is looking for a great eyeshadow that is neutral to
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mooresville, NC
Great Product. I will absolutely buy this product again. It met my expectations and then some. I will recommend it to friends. It lasts all day long, and its affordable for the amount of time that the product lasts. I will buy it again when I run out.
sam g.
sam g.
I've been picking up a MAC eyeshadow .. I've repurchased many and I've retired many too as my eyeshadow tastes have developed.. I wouldn't say MAC eyeshadows are the best eyeshadows in the world by any standard but there are definitely a fair handful of amazing, iconic shades in the MAC lineup !!!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
blue ridge
This is a good inexpensive eye shadow. Doesn't travel well, but most don't. I use this product on a normal makeup day. Could probably have more color options.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Casanare
excelente producto me encanta es fácil de aplicar y la cobertura en los ojos es perfecta, aquí en Colombia es un poco costosa y lo uso entre semana, la duración es excelente, lo recomiendo a todas las personas lo volvería a comprar de nuevo porque es perfecto.
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
estas sombras brillan tienen un brillo muy hermoso no se corren, Se difumina muy bien, se aplican super y sus tonos son increibles
Zab I.
Zab I.
I like thes if use light handed love the sheen and good as glitter aswell bought from mac pro store Ottawa
Simone A.
Simone A.
It's a really good on the go shadow palette, it's cute and doesn't take up a lot of space in your purse or clutch.