MAC Veluxe Brow Liner - Omega uploaded by Emily G.

BY MAC COSMETICS

The artist's pencil of perfection. Highly pigmented formula gives immediate precise application, while the rich powdery texture gives a matte and velvety payoff. Features a high degree of temperature stability, making it ideal for warmer climates.... see more...

Emily G.
Swanton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this almost every day for my brows. I've been leaving them super natural and just filling them in enough so they don't have sparse areas and this is perfect. I feel like I can make them nice and straight without having to carve my brows each time.
Kaylee B.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!!! It does perfectly with my eyebrow color and comes in some many different colors! It also has a sharpener on the end so it can always give you defined lines! I will always keep this product in stock!
adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a good brow liner if you're looking for something dramatic and thick. I don't use this on an everyday basis because of it's thicker consistency but I do love the duality of it. Would buy it again
Olivia S.
Modesto
I'm quite picky when it comes to brow products- so this one didn't quite sell it to me. I feel like it lacked pigment and the formula made it hard to work with. I usually like to give my brows a soft outline for shape and this just looked "mushy" on my brow. Personally not a fan but it may cater to a guest who just likes to do a quick scribble for color in their brows. Not a good product for definition in my opinion
leah w.
PEWEE VALLEY
I usually buy the self-sharpening thin eyebrow pencil in Fling from MAC - it's the best shade for blondes: very neutral and not too red-toned, and I've used it for almost a decade.I bought this Veluxe pencil in efforts to save money, in the same color - Fling - but, lo and behold, it's a completely different shade, with the dreaded red undertones.Why would a company name two eyebrow pencils the same unique name, but give them two different colors?! Is it so hard to come up with "whimsical" names for eyebrow colors that they must be repeated? Given neutral expectations, I have a suggestion for a new name for this shade: "lipliner."Disgruntled jokes aside, the product is indeed creamy and easier to apply than the thinner self-sharpening one. Too bad I am not colorblind.I can't comment on everyone's issues with crumbling during sharpening since I will not use it enough to need to sharpen it.

Madeline B.
Milwaukee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this pencil stays on all day, blends well into my brows, and has a spoolie. I only wish that it was easier to apply. I find myself having to clean up around the edges at the tail ends of my brows because I just can't get a precise enough application. Once it's on though it lasts! Would recommend.
Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyebrow pencil extremely pigmented and lasts for hours! I highly recommend this product. I rate this product 5 stars becAuse its such a good value, the packaging is great, and the product itself is amazing! I would definitely buy again.
Jetta C.
Thornton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the liner it's great when you want a soft touch and not too much goes I'm good stays on great long-lasting doesn't smear doesn't smudge are use this product as often as I can I like to switch it up
Destiny B.
Atlanta
AMAZING. I bought this a little less than a year ago at a MAC counter in a mall. I used it every single day until I had to get a new one. It's very affordable and worth the price for people who do their brows a lot.
Sara K.
Looking for a easy brow liner? this one is for you. simply very easy to use bought it from MAC. Please everyone if you looking to do a keep simple brow this is it