BY MAC COSMETICS

The artist's pencil of perfection. Highly pigmented formula gives immediate precise application, while the rich powdery texture gives a matte and velvety payoff. Features a high degree of temperature stability, making it ideal for warmer climates. Comes with a spoolie at one end to give you a perfectly groomed, finished look. The artist's pencil of perfection. Highly pigmented formula gives immediate precise application, while the rich powdery texture gives a matte and velvety payoff. Features a high degree of temperature stability, making it ideal for warmer climates. Comes with a spoolie at one end to give you a perfectly groomed, finished look.

Key Claims and Benefits

Long-wearing, 8 hours

Sweat- and humidity-resistant

USAGE

Apply to brows directly to precisely fill in, define and add colour.

Use the spoolie before and/or after to comb through your brows for a finished look.

• I have been looking for a brow pencil for awhile now. Does this p...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I purchased this brunette soft crayon. Exceptional eyebrow filler for sparse eyebrows and hate to say it but NO brows - it works !!!

Brunette is actually a medium brown shade that compliments Ash Blondes, Light Brown hair; also complimentary to frosted platium and blonde wigs. This shade brunette is a great shade to start out with if you are unsure. It agrees with my brows but I had to learns to apply it. This is not like the old fashioned bit of just drawing lines on the eyebrows. This is a technique now-a-days. I watched U-Tube and the gal demonstrated the perfect eyebrow and MAC was the eyebrow liner she actually used. I must have watched this girl 4/5 times and I am still learning. Guess, that is why the celebrities have a make-up artist. It takes time to learns the technique.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
'm so happy I tried this brow pencil! I'm a redhead but my hair is more of a strawberry blonde color. I have tried so many auburn colors over the past few years and nothing works. I typically have to use blonde which isn't what I'm truly looking for. This is an exact match for the color I need to fill in my brows and make them a tad darker. I love this pencil and hope that it never gets discontinued. Makeup companies take note, redheads need more shades of red, we are not all auburns.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is my Brow go to...I got this in a beauty subscription box and it was my color (dark brown) which I was pleased with. The color isn't too vibrant which I think is good as I think that will make your brows look too fake! The strokes come out looking feathery hitch I liked too. It doesn't smudge either, and stayed on all day. I think it retails for around $12-14 and I think it is worth it.
Mytese S.
Snellville, GA
I have absolutely no idea how to do my brows. I've been watching YouTube & I've seen people use this brush often. They make it look so easy. So, of course I went & purchased it thinking it can't be too hard. They have two applicators, one on each side, simple. Um, complete fail! Lol! I ended up looking like a clown. I need more practice. But, I appreciate MAC for making products like this to help people like me.
Elise S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am always looking for a good brow liner, and I am SO glad that I found this one! I use a brow liner daily, so I needed something that would last & look good all day! Plus, since I use it so often, I wanted it to be a good price because I knew I would need to buy it often. This is the perfect product for me! I highly recommend it to everyone!
Kristie S.
Panama City, FL
I purchased this amazing eyebrow filler and was super happy when my brows came out looking like I got my brows professionally done. Only reason why I gave this 4 stars is because of the price. It’s just too expensive. But it is worth the money if you want great quality. Would recommend to others hopefully they would want to spend the money.
Ashley s.
I
have really dark eyebrows so it was tough for me to know what color to
get because I didn't want to make them darker. This color turned out
perfect! I had been buying other brands that were a cream base but they
would smudge. This one does not smudge and the spoolie is perfect to
help shape my brows before and after applying the pencil.
Gabrielle B.
I use this brow liner like it’s going out of style. It’s a much better investment than Mac’s other brow liner (which isn’t a pencil) because it lasts so much longer. I’m sure my experience with this brow liner would be even better if I invested in a better sharpener, but it still lasts for month with the cheap one I currently own. Matches the color of my brows really well and is very easy to use.
Kat C.
I spent quite some time looking through brow product reviews and trying them and I have to say this brow liner is definitely in my top 5. The results are amazing everytime and the spoolie is one of my favorite I think I've ever used. If you're on a journey for perfect brows this is, in my opinion, absolutely a product you should try.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great brow liner! I don’t use much of brow liners but I totally should! This brow liner works perfectly for me. Easy to use and does the magic of making my brows look full and the perfect shape ! Great value! Long lasting . I would highly recommend it !
Megan S.
Elizabeth, PA
I have been looking for a brow pencil for awhile now. Does this pencil still look natural while adding some pop to your brows? I want to fill them in without over doing it. Thanks for any help!