BY MAC COSMETICS

The artist's pencil of perfection. It fills, shapes and defines with a rich powdery formula that's matte and velvety smooth. Color(s): brunette, deep brunette, deep dark brunette, redhead, strawberry blonde. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Veluxe' Brow Liner. Style Number: 652284.

• Does this eyeliner show up well on the eyes?1 Answers
  • How would you compare this brow pencil to Anastasia's? I've been us...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: MAC 'Veluxe' Brow Liner
Strawberry blonde is my perfect shade !! I have used this brow pencil for the last 2 years and I haven't found a better product that works with my hair color (I have blonde hair). I also bleach my eyebrows and strawberry blonde looks natural on my bleached brows. It comes with a lot of product which is always a plus! I use it everyday and one pencil lasts me about half a year.

The pigmentation is really nice and often strong so i tend to go in with a ligh hand and build up when necessary. The spooly at the end is also very nice and soft. However it is still stiff enough to be effective at brushing the hairs and blending in the product. All in all, I definitely recommend!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Mena , Ar
Review for: MAC 'Veluxe' Brow Liner
This mac brow liner works if you know what your doing, and how to fell in your brow line. If not it looks fake, had to do it few times to get it down I'm no makeup artest. But after a bit I had it down, color is great as well. But I'm still looking for a brow liner to love this mac one is just not for me.
Aliyah C.
Aliyah C.
Havelock, NC
Review for: MAC 'Veluxe' Brow Liner
I have it in the shade Taupe and I love this pencil! It I very easy to apply and fill in/shape the brow! It looks very natural in my eyebrows and allows me to brush out my hairs with the other side to get rid of extra product! My mother loves it so much after one use that she's getting it for herself!
Dionysia S.
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
Review for: MAC 'Veluxe' Brow Liner
I absolutely love the result that this Brow pencil gives. It is natural, the shades are perfect and it lasts very long. I never need to re-apply during the day. It is very easy to apply and the brush on the other side of the pencil really helps you to perfect the result.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: MAC 'Veluxe' Brow Liner
These are great. The pencil is so thin, and the spoolie on the end does a great job of making sure the product is equally distributed. I bought this at the MAC counter at my local Nordstroms. It's no more expensive than any other quality brow pencil I've used!
Cat A.
Cat A.
Sun Valley, CA
This is a great brown pencil for those looking to add natural fullness to their brows. It's formula is very soft and eyeshadow like. It has a convenient spooly at the end which enables you to get that natural look once you comb over the product on your brow.
Virgie S.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Review for: MAC 'Veluxe' Brow Liner
It has a nice smooth velvety pencil and the spool is pretty good. I like it, it done the my brows pretty good. You will need to set them with a brow gel. I use Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel to set my brows and it works good to.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: MAC 'Veluxe' Brow Liner
I adore this brow liner. Super subtle but still noticeable. Goes on smooth and lasts all day! I've bought this product a few times and will continue to use it until I find something better! Only downfall is needing to have a sharpener
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Covington, LA
This brow pencil is super easy to use and does provide great color payoff, but most people don't need that high quality color to get amazing brows. Unless you shave your eyebrows off there's just no reason. Way too expensive.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
This is honestly the perfect pencil for beginners at brows. Why? Because it gives sufficient color with a couple of strokes, gives a natural fluffy appearance and it has the convenience of the spooly at the end.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Merritt Island, FL
How would you compare this brow pencil to Anastasia's? I've been using ABH for years, but I get a bit bummed out by how quick I run out and it's a bit pricey. How much is this one?
Lacie F.
Lacie F.
Does this eyeliner show up well on the eyes?