MakeupEye MakeupMascaraM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set

MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set

A waterproof and lifting mascara that provides 24-hour unleashed curl and out-of-bounds voluptuous volume. Complimentary Cleanse Off Oil sample included.

alguien que me recomiende esta mascara para el dia dia ?
Just bough M.A.C. UP FOR EVERYTHING LASH WATERPROOF MASCARA and like it BUT it’s extremely hard to take off without their certain makeup remover. Has anyone tried this product and how did it work for you?
Start your review of MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set!
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set uploaded by Dawn A.
Purchased at: Macy's
The longest wearing mascara I have ever tried! This gave so much length and lifted the lashes beyond belief! Comes with a sample size of cleanse off oil to get it off. I highly recommend to everyone!MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set
Esmeralda P.
Dallas, TX
MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set uploaded by Esmeralda P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Wow 🤩 wow , es sin duda la número uno en ni lista de máscara de pestañas me las alarga muchísimo, me le da volume y me dura muchísimo, puede haber muchísimo calor averme metido ala alberca y mi máscara de pestañas aun seguirá ☺️, lo que si he de reconocer que es algo difícil de retirar , ((necesitas un desmaquillador en aceite para lograrlo))
Audri S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set uploaded by Audri S.
This mascara isn’t something I would buy again. It clumps, and doesn’t distribute the mascara evenly like other brands. It’s difficult to take off (which is why I assume they included the cleanse off oil). You need to use a lot of the cleanse off oil to remove the mascara. I’m quite disappointed in this product.
Purnima D.
MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set uploaded by Purnima D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is literally the only mascara out of 100s of mascaras I've tried that makes me lashes look big and false. It's also the hardest to take off. Super hard to take off that I rip of eye lashes everytime I try washing it off. You need some very strong oil to use. But this will make anyone's eyelashes reach the moon and stars. Seriously. Forget falsies you seriously just need this product.
Mia A.
Boulder, CO
MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set uploaded by Mia A.
Amazing product! It's the only mascara that makes my lashes big!! Highly recommend to one who has his lashes down and short
Adrianna O.
Tustin, CA
Didn’t work for me. It did hold my curl well and make my lashes look lifted and thicker which is why I’m giving 3 stars. However, it smudged and gave me raccoon eyes by the end of the day. Removed fine with an oil cleanser
Taylor K.
Tyler, TX
MAC Up For Everything Lash Mascara & Cleanse Off Oil Sample Set uploaded by Taylor K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it! You only need to use a little, unless you want more. I wear dark makeup and my eyelashes usually blend in but with this they stand out in the best way. Lasts all day. I recommend. 👍
Isis M.
Falls Church, VA
I love the false lash look. This has the PERFECT brush and deposits the perfect amount of product to make my lashes look amazing! It definitely keeps my curl and it doesn't flake and it doesn't run in the heat and humidity.
Tessa F.
La Porte, IN
I just bought this mascara and I absolutely love and adore it. I highly recommend it. It is not clumpy and I have trouble with whipping my eyes and I don't have any troubles with this product smudging and I love it so much. and it. leaves them looking natural. Sometimes you cant even tell I'm wearing any mascara.
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
This mascara works really well for Asian lashes! It holds a curl and makes my eyes look more awake. It does take some effort getting off though. You can use the remover it comes with or just any oil makeup remover
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beth P.
Athens, GA
il y a un an
Leanne B. il y a 9 mois
I love this mascara but like you said it is really hard to get off. I use the oil that cane with it which was really good