MAC Turquatic Perfume 20ML

M·A·C's classic sea-inspired fragrance, with notes of anemone, lotus, orris and Corsican blue cedar, now in a specially decorated bottle to complement this crisp and energizing eau. 0.67 oz. Imported.Animal TestingMAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals and never asks others to test on the brand’s behalf—MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally and is taking steps toward that goal every day.Back To MAC

Eau de Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Turquatic Perfume 20ML!
New York
My ride or die! I look forward to the summer when I go back to this fragrance. It's fresh without being too perky and beachy but no coconut sunscreen smell here. I've been using it consistently since 2005. Everyone should at least try it!
Brooklyn, NY
The most amazing scent!! I have repurchased this time and time again. It's lost lasting, its so delicious and the packaging is cute too. I would highly recommend this to any fragrance girl. Do not sleep on it!
This is my all time favorite perfume! I have been using this for 10 plus years and will always continue to buy this scent.  The scent is light but, refreshing, and not too strong and overpowering.  I would highly recommend trying it out, even though you wouldn't generally think to go to Mac for a perfume, it's awesome!
Flower Mound, TX
This is another one of my favorites i was surprised by. Its the best price you could ask for when it comes to purchasing perfume and if you need something smaller for your purse they even have perfect roll on size!
Victoria
This had a fabulous scent i loved it! Had a chance to smell and sample it and it was delicious and had a lasting scent and i dont think i would do anything to improve it.The packaging was bery eye catching and id recommend it to anyone.
Phoenix, Az
MAC Turquatic Perfume 20ML uploaded by Chelsea M.
This is a very elegant fragrance! You can wear it on a night out or simple errands trip. It is a very clean smell & always gets you a lot of compliments when you wear it! I have worn this perfume for years and it still is my go to! MAC Turquatic Perfume 20ML
Harpers Ferry, WV
Fresh clean scent. Quite unique. Beautiful for everyday use. Simple but amazing smell. Last well throughout the day. Bottle design is absolutely amazing. Will definitely be repurchasing when running low. I'm usually into sweet smells but this is so nice.
My favorite perfume ever! Smells so good and isn’t very over powering in scent! I’ve tried to do other brands and this has still always been my favorite ! It’s long lasting and comes in all types of sizes. From roller ball to a 20ml bottle! Highly recommend!
Sea girt, NJ
This is my favorite scent and only perfume I’ve worn for the last 6 years. I constantly get complimented when I wear it. I like it because it is not too strong and not floral either. I am sensitive to perfume smells, and really dislike super floral scented perfumes. I also love the packaging because I am not a girly girl and my favorite color is blue or anything inspired by the sea. It smells refreshing and reminds me of summer but can be worn all year round.
Margate, FL
MAC has my favorite scents! Turquatic is amazingly fresh. Not too strong and is very long lasting. My boyfriend is very picky about fragrances and this is his favorite. Packaging is a beauty green rainforest theme and the glass bottle is durable. I always make sure I have this in stock!

Looking for your answer?