MAC Turquatic Perfume 20ML

M·A·C's classic sea-inspired fragrance, with notes of anemone, lotus, orris and Corsican blue cedar, now in a specially decorated bottle to complement this crisp and energizing eau. 0.67 oz. Imported.Animal TestingMAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals and never asks others to test on the brand’s behalf—MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally and is taking steps toward that goal every day.Back To MAC

Eau de Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Turquatic Perfume 20ML!
Flat Rock
Love. I’ve been wearing this for over a decade. It’s definitely become my signature scent. It’s sweet, but not too sweet. I carry a scent roller of it in my purse at all times. It lasts all day and is not overwhelming. I would absolutely recommend this!
Fresno, CA
Best perfume ever! This perfume smells so freaken good! It lasts so long as well. I get so many compliments about what perfume I'm wearing when I wear this one. Although it's on the pricer side. It's absolutely worth it once you smell it!
Whittier
AMAZING!! This is by far my all time favorite fragrance. It’s great for everyday use if you just want a nice subtle fresh scent that will last you all day. I’m always get complements every time I use this perfume!
Blythewood, SC
This perfume is extremely beautiful. It smells like one is walking through a sweet field of fragrant turquoise flowers. The packaging is quite perfect and the scent is quite inviting. I always get inquiries on what I'm wearing everytime I adorn this scent. Everyone should get a bottle of this scent.
albuquerque
The Mac Turquatic perfume is honestly the best perfume I have ever worn. Last all day and eventually you start smelling like the perfume even if you’re not wearing any. It is worth every single penny!
Nampa, ID
This is clean, fresh and all around perfect everyday fragrance. I love spraying this on in my car. Every time my friends get in the car it’s always a topic of conversation! They love it as much as me❤️
Las Vegas , NV
I love love this fragrance! It’s one of my favorites I’ve purchased this perfume a couple times because I love it that much. I like the bottle and packaging. I wish it did come in a bigger bottle.
My signature scent! This perfume is so light yet beautiful and fragrant. I have received so many compliments while wearing this perfume.  MAC Turquatic Perfume 20ML
Tujunga , CA
Believe it or not, this smells amazing and I just ran out. It is a must have. Not pricey at all and smells so good for being just a MAC perfume. It’s probably one of my favorites.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
MAC Turquatic Perfume 20ML uploaded by Heidi H.
This scent is amazing a little goes a very long way! I get compliments everywhere I go! This is only at MAC . Grab yourself a bottle ! Warning it is a little pricey but worth it!

Looking for your answer?