MAC 'Turquatic' Fragrance uploaded by Tamara H.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Turquatic is a classic, sea-inspired fragrance with notes of anemone, lotus, orris and Coriscan blue cedar. Notes: anemone, lotus, orris, Corsican blue cedar. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Turquatic' Fragrance. Style Number: 918377. see more...

Rachel M.
Rachel M.
This stuff stays on for so long. Even when I can't smell it other people can. It's a very light, beautiful, and summery smell!
Skylar W.
Skylar W.
I absolutely love this perfume from Mac. It smells glorious. I used to use this all the time 10 years ago. It has a very floral and beachy smell to it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Go by a counter and give it a try. Might could even get a sample.
Gigi A.
Gigi A.
I love this scent!! I carry it in my purse and bring it everywhere with me! It's so fresh smelling. It's a very clean scent which I love. I feel like it can be classified as a "grown" scent. 10/10 recommend
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I love the scent of MAC 'Turquatic' Fragrance. It's pretty and light, it reminds me of an island vacation.
However, the scent doesn't last very long. I have to reply it through out the day.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
This is by far my favorite scent! It last a very long time and it's not a sweet scent which I love. It's a fresh scent. A must try.
no n.
no n.
Omg! I love this fragrance !! It smells so good! It has a very calm nice smell! I love it! You should totally buy!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Fresh, summery scent! Perfect for the lake or beach! Great price at $22 for the rollerball at Macy's
Benna L.
Benna L.
Bellevue, WA
I love his sent so much !!!! It smells amazing ,... lasts all day !!!!! Must have for summer
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Woodland, CA
I bought this to see what all the hype is about. Ehh not my favorite but it's ok. Kind of smells like a cologne lol
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
It is a pretty good smell, but I agree with the other review. Quite musky.?