MAC Turquatic Fragrance uploaded by Dilraz K.MAC Turquatic Fragrance uploaded by Tamara H.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Turquatic – M·A·C'S Sensual Sea-spray Of A Fragrance With Notes Of Anemone, Lotus, Orris And Corsican Blue Cedar – Is Now In A Sleek, Take-anywhere 6 Ml Rollerball. A New Classic!

Buy on Bloomin...*
Karly P.
Novi, MI
This MAC product is the first I have purchased. A friend uses this fragrance and I loved the smell! I have the roll ball size. It has lasted me quite some time. This product is VERY affordable. I love the smell, it is so fresh and not overpowering.
Anna B.
Plano, TX
Honestly this product is amazing! The smell is divine! I had originally gotten this as a gift and after it ran out I never had the time to grab it but just a few days ago I finally picked up a new roller and I am so excited I did! The price is a lot I don’t disagree but for a perfume that is easy to take on the go, smells amazing, and I will wear everyday it’s totally worth it.
Skylar W.
I absolutely love this perfume from Mac. It smells glorious. I used to use this all the time 10 years ago. It has a very floral and beachy smell to it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Go by a counter and give it a try. Might could even get a sample.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I love the scent of MAC Turquatic Fragrance. It's pretty and light, it reminds me of an island vacation.
However, the scent doesn't last very long. I have to reply it through out the day.
Gigi A.
I love this scent!! I carry it in my purse and bring it everywhere with me! It's so fresh smelling. It's a very clean scent which I love. I feel like it can be classified as a "grown" scent. 10/10 recommend
Elizabeth P.
This is by far my favorite scent! It last a very long time and it's not a sweet scent which I love. It's a fresh scent. A must try.
Rachel M.
This stuff stays on for so long. Even when I can't smell it other people can. It's a very light, beautiful, and summery smell!
RACHEL A.
SANTA CLARA, CA
I was very thrilled to purchase this.I was offered to test it in store and I decided to buy this rollerball tube.Refreshing
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
I bought this to see what all the hype is about. Ehh not my favorite but it's ok. Kind of smells like a cologne lol
kelly m.
Omg! I love this fragrance !! It smells so good! It has a very calm nice smell! I love it! You should totally buy!