MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
lori u.
lori u.
I grabbed one of these on sale in macy's and I like to layer it over other lipstick as it is not that thick. it is not that long lasting but makes my lips very soft
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Pinewood , SC
This is my favorite brand of lipstick in the world. I love how pigmented the colors are. Also how the colors just pop on your lips.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Perfect for everyone not so dark and not so light color matches perfectly and lasts longer on lips. One of the best lipstick.
MICHELLE S.
MICHELLE S.
I bought Good Luck Mochi and Cantonese Carnation and love the super heavy pigmentation payoff that runs true to MAC products while still being moisturizing, and lasting on the lips. It definitely provides that WOW pop burst of color without looking like a clown face- polished, sophisticated, mature, but still very fun and flirty.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Stockton, CA
I got this as a gift from my mom and omg I love love loved it it's such a nice color that's the one use a lot and Daily Yes yes it's really easy to apply and use I highly recommend this to all the girls out there it's really nice
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
MAC Huggable is a little thicker and heavier texture than the original lipsticks. Some people might feel it's too much on the lips. But cons. about it is that it lasts a little longer than the regular lipstick and moisturize your lips. I like Huggable formula.
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Hawthorne, CA
As someone who has to wear lipstick for work, this lipstick does this trick. I love how smooth it goes onto my lips and how long it last while on my lips. This is a great lipstick
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Naperville, IL
I absolutely love this lipstick. It goes on smoothly and feels like a gloss. It lasts are really long time too! The color is a nice pinkish nude. The only problem is it does transfer if you're drinking.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Nashville, TN
Love the way this feels on the lips. It gives a good amount of color with a little sheen. Easy to wear and doesn't bother my lips. Really enjoy this lipstick. Color pay off is great.
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Smooth and color lasts. Easy to apply, I personally don't think lip liner is necessary when using this product. Pricey but affordable. Probably wouldn't buy again however.
Maria k.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?