MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I have not used this before on this lipstick taking the color I have her I do like more sheen type lipsticks when I do wear lipstick's
alexandra w.
The color is absolutely amazing. I wish it stayed on my lips a little better but I don't mind reapplying since the color is so smooth.
Yulonda S.
baton rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok doesn't give intense color but for an everyday lipstick it definitely does the job. I have 3 colors that are all very pretty
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick. The color is so beautiful and it goes on so smooth and creamy. I would recommend this to anyone with dry lips.
Brianna N.
Pinewood , SC
This is my favorite brand of lipstick in the world. I love how pigmented the colors are. Also how the colors just pop on your lips.
Taylor B.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pretty pink lipstick. Great for an everyday spring or summer lip color. Wish the color lasted after drinking though!
Priyanka P.
Perfect for everyone not so dark and not so light color matches perfectly and lasts longer on lips. One of the best lipstick.
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
Almost perfect!! Wish it had a bit more color. The smell is wonderful. Nice combo of balm. Always purchase Mac at Nordstrom!
Nayara F.
Não tive a oportunidade de comprar, porém testei na loja e adorei!! Muito boa a qualidade, cor. Simplesmente indico meninas
jamie o.
It has a variety of many colors to match personality or whether it's for day time or nite time wear but tends to fade fast
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?