MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Nayara F.
Nayara F.
Não tive a oportunidade de comprar, porém testei na loja e adorei!! Muito boa a qualidade, cor. Simplesmente indico meninas
Harshini U.
Harshini U.
It's very pigmented and it's also long lasting.. really like the formula of this lipstick.. I think definitely try this ...
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Washington, DC
LOVE this product. Definitely worth the price and meets all of my expectations. I love this and their Matte colors.
alexandra w.
alexandra w.
The color is absolutely amazing. I wish it stayed on my lips a little better but I don't mind reapplying since the color is so smooth.
Chandra R.
Chandra R.
This formula is nice and creamy although it's not matte and it doesn't stay on all day like I usually like them
Abby H.
Abby H.
All of the lipsticks offered with this brand have been great, the colors are always vibrant and beautiful!
Ashlesha R.
Ashlesha R.
Exotic product. ... you can wear every day....gives a very natural look....perfect for everyday makeup
Manal H.
Manal H.
El Cajon, CA
The best lipstick ever, it never gets dry in my lips, it gives really good looking, I recommend it
Ashanti L.
Ashanti L.
This Product Is So good for lips And I like To testing it And How To get Free make up in saphora?
Megan T.
Megan T.
Didn't make my lips dry, perfect color! It looked beautiful on different skin types! It made my lips feel beautiful!
Maria k.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?