MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Alysondra E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the formula of mac's regular lipsticks over the huggable lip color. Well this one feels really good on the lips I find that I have more problems with smudging and streaking. I also have to apply more throughout the day and it lasts almost like a lip balm on me which is kind of annoying when you are buying a lipstick and looking for a lipstick type application
Ariel V.
Smooth and color lasts. Easy to apply, I personally don't think lip liner is necessary when using this product. Pricey but affordable. Probably wouldn't buy again however.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Mac brand always have such great quality products that are beautifully packages and so fun and inviting to the eyes and the products always so good this is a favorite of mine that the Mac brand has !!! I loved it and want to buy more !!!!
Kimberly P.
Knoxville, TN
I loved this color! I used it forbmy wedding and it was not too bright or anything. It was the perfect touch to a natural look and it kept my lips moisturized all night
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

MAC lipsticks I love, and this color is very natural and cute so I recommend it! / Los labiales de MAC me encantan, y este color es muy natural y lindo asi que lo recomiendo!
lori u.
I grabbed one of these on sale in macy's and I like to layer it over other lipstick as it is not that thick. it is not that long lasting but makes my lips very soft
Melissa Y.
The huggable lip color line from MAC has a great selection of neutral, classy colors and come at a very affordable price point. The application is smooth with great finish and doesn't dry out my lips at all.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
This is a fabulous lipstick. The color is so awesome. It is the perfect blend of pink, orange and red. It is also extremely smooth and lasts for a long time on the lips.
Elimary R.
Midland, TX
"This product is with wonderful effect so you can put lipstick on pro mouth go with the most active color or leave the lipstick with more matte effect "is lipstick""
Melissa L.
Millsboro, DE
Love the colors and smooth on lips. Doesnt go on super dark or super light its the perfect shade evrry time. One of my favorite and go to lipsticks for sure.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?