MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
A great lipstick. Its really soft and shiny, but It long last more than what you can imagine. At least for me, that was a big surprise.
The colors look like lip gloss, very Shine and not so "compact" color
Heather K.
Heather K.
Rison, AR
I have used the Mac huggable one time at a friend's house and I must say that I have got to get me some. Beat product have used so far. I was very pleased with how full it made my lips look.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Clarksville, TN
It went on smoothly but didn't last long enough through the whole evening of wear. I will not buy it again, not worth the amount of money I spent on it.
Jamille P.
Jamille P.
OTIMOOOOO amo muito , uso bastante alta cobertura , muito hidratante , acho que ele é um dos melhores batons que eu tenho , essa marca sabe msm surpreender 😍
Ivy G.
Ivy G.
This lipstick has a beautiful shine and is very moisturizing. It is fairly easy to apply as it glides onto the lips and the color is so pretty.
Yulonda S.
Yulonda S.
baton rouge, LA
It's ok doesn't give intense color but for an everyday lipstick it definitely does the job. I have 3 colors that are all very pretty
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Millsboro, DE
Love the colors and smooth on lips. Doesnt go on super dark or super light its the perfect shade evrry time. One of my favorite and go to lipsticks for sure.
Bouldjenib S.
Bouldjenib S.
I didn't like the color so mush .. I felt like it was made for old people .. But I'w still using it Idon't know why😂😂😂😂
julianne a.
julianne a.
Mesa, AZ
Mac is known for lipstick, so it's no surprise this is a hit. Great color, great formula, would recommend to anyone!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
Almost perfect!! Wish it had a bit more color. The smell is wonderful. Nice combo of balm. Always purchase Mac at Nordstrom!
Maria k.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?