MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi
i absoluteley loved this lipstick!! it's one of my favorites and it's hard to find a good color that brings in just enough attention to you but not in a bad way. i i've gotten many compliments with this product!! definitely recommend .
Melissa F.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lipstick. It goes on smoothly and feels like a gloss. It lasts are really long time too! The color is a nice pinkish nude. The only problem is it does transfer if you're drinking.
Jadwiga A.
Flushing, NY
Mac lipstick is some of the greatest out there! Absolutely love it. Goes on smooth, leaves your lips super soft, and you can always count on the color selection to be the largest and most vibrant!
Naomi B.
Jersey city, NJ
MAC huggable lipsticks are fun but definitely limited in shades compared to MAC's assortment. Huggables feel smooth, but more on the sheer side. Stick to MAC creamsheen for ultimate pigment!
Grace C.
Once you put this lipstick on, it is on for the rest of the day. It is extremely long lasting so no need to reapply! It definitely exceeded my expectations. Nice packaging, it looks great. I would buy this product again!
Leah R.
Nashville, TN
Love the way this feels on the lips. It gives a good amount of color with a little sheen. Easy to wear and doesn't bother my lips. Really enjoy this lipstick. Color pay off is great.
Nicole C.
Berkley, MI
I love this pop of color! This lipstick feels so soft like butter on your lips! Long wearing and moisturizing. Perfect for date night or an evening out with the girls
Jasmine H.
Stockton, CA
I got this as a gift from my mom and omg I love love loved it it's such a nice color that's the one use a lot and Daily Yes yes it's really easy to apply and use I highly recommend this to all the girls out there it's really nice
Heather K.
Rison, AR
I have used the Mac huggable one time at a friend's house and I must say that I have got to get me some. Beat product have used so far. I was very pleased with how full it made my lips look.
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks have a very sheer payoff. It gives a glossy look to the lips. They are really really lightweight and a comfortable wear. But, expect them to transfer. Also, these will not last long. So spending $22, is a little much, for me personally.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?