MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
I love Mac lipsticks. They have a lot of great colors to choose from, and the packaging is simple and easy to open. Macy's has a very large selection of Mac makeup. They never disappoint me when looking for the perfect lipstick! I would definitely buy again!
Karlie T.
Karlie T.
Love how this look in the tube and on! Perfect color for me and my sister.. easy to apply and give the appearance of matte but feels smooth and moist on. Doesn't feel sticky or dry after it's been on for a while!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Suffern, NY
An okay lipstick. I was expecting it to be just shinier than the regular lipsticks. Not worth spending the extra bucks. I would rather spend the 17 on regular lipsticks. This lipstick moved a lot. Very bright, almost chapstick like IMO, buttery.
i absoluteley loved this lipstick!! it's one of my favorites and it's hard to find a good color that brings in just enough attention to you but not in a bad way. i i've gotten many compliments with this product!! definitely recommend .
Maleah N.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
This color is so pretty! I can't imagine it looking bad on anyone! Plus it glides on so smoothly and it stays for hours! I am in love with this lipstick!
Jadwiga A.
Jadwiga A.
Flushing, NY
Mac lipstick is some of the greatest out there! Absolutely love it. Goes on smooth, leaves your lips super soft, and you can always count on the color selection to be the largest and most vibrant!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Jersey city, NJ
MAC huggable lipsticks are fun but definitely limited in shades compared to MAC's assortment. Huggables feel smooth, but more on the sheer side. Stick to MAC creamsheen for ultimate pigment!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Once you put this lipstick on, it is on for the rest of the day. It is extremely long lasting so no need to reapply! It definitely exceeded my expectations. Nice packaging, it looks great. I would buy this product again!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Berkley, MI
I love this pop of color! This lipstick feels so soft like butter on your lips! Long wearing and moisturizing. Perfect for date night or an evening out with the girls
brittany d.
brittany d.
tunkhannock
As a birthday gift, I received my first MAC lipstick. It is my absolute favorite. I love the color and smooth application. My only issues is that I need to use a clear lip liner or the color fades after a few hours
Maria k.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?