MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Victoria T.
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. I went to my local Mac Counter looking for a summery color that I can wear with my tan skin. She matched me to this beautiful coral color. It was reasonably priced, had great coverage, and was very hydrating. Exactly what I was looking for!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks absolutely sensational on the lips. This is a poppin color and is super long lasting. I would recommend this product to all my friends who haven't tried it before.
Meagan S.
I love Mac lipsticks. They have a lot of great colors to choose from, and the packaging is simple and easy to open. Macy's has a very large selection of Mac makeup. They never disappoint me when looking for the perfect lipstick! I would definitely buy again!
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a birthday gift, I received my first MAC lipstick. It is my absolute favorite. I love the color and smooth application. My only issues is that I need to use a clear lip liner or the color fades after a few hours
Karlie T.
Love how this look in the tube and on! Perfect color for me and my sister.. easy to apply and give the appearance of matte but feels smooth and moist on. Doesn't feel sticky or dry after it's been on for a while!
Tyler S.
Amherst, NY
An okay lipstick. I was expecting it to be just shinier than the regular lipsticks. Not worth spending the extra bucks. I would rather spend the 17 on regular lipsticks. This lipstick moved a lot. Very bright, almost chapstick like IMO, buttery.
Jessica S.
Valrico , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mac like this lipstick but, I lose it during trips and that's only I have. First time using and stay couple hours but won't last when you eat grassy food. Had to apply again. I can't buy often mac lipstick because to pricey and
Melissa F.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lipstick. It goes on smoothly and feels like a gloss. It lasts are really long time too! The color is a nice pinkish nude. The only problem is it does transfer if you're drinking.
Anny O.
Draper, UT
I think this is my favorite lipstick from mac. Long lasting, looks beautiful and feels great others might say that is heavy or thick but I personally like how it feels and definitely love how it looks.
Mercedes G.
A great lipstick. Its really soft and shiny, but It long last more than what you can imagine. At least for me, that was a big surprise.
The colors look like lip gloss, very Shine and not so "compact" color
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?