MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
I really like this product it's some comfortable on the lips it smooth and just feels great. The formula is fantastic the pigment is buildable
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this pretty pink lipstick. Great for an everyday spring or summer lip color. Wish the color lasted after drinking though!
This is a lightweight, glossy lipstick. It has a smooth texture and feels and almost looks like a tinted lipbalm.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
My favorite everyday lipstic. Great pigment and it doesn't feel too try when I use it. Give it a go!
Mabinty S.
Mabinty S.
Woodridge, NY
Mac lipstick are my favorite lipstick right now. They are just good on woman with darker skin tone
Betsy Z.
Betsy Z.
Winterset, IA
I love everything MAC Cosmetics has to offer. Their lipsticks are so bright and beautiful.
Saima B.
Saima B.
Morrisville, NC
The colors on these are amazing!!! And the lip color stays on forever! The texture is amazing and it doesn't chip like others to. I love it and it's my go to item for most days!!! I definitely recommend this to everyone who loves color on their lips!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brandon , FL
I have mac like this lipstick but, I lose it during trips and that's only I have. First time using and stay couple hours but won't last when you eat grassy food. Had to apply again. I can't buy often mac lipstick because to pricey and
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. I went to my local Mac Counter looking for a summery color that I can wear with my tan skin. She matched me to this beautiful coral color. It was reasonably priced, had great coverage, and was very hydrating. Exactly what I was looking for!
Kay T.
Kay T.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly one of the best lipsticks ive used and also i find it to be one of the best M.A.C has produced. The packacging was nice i loved the outisde look and I bought it at Macy's. It was long lasting only had to give it touch ups once a while definetly would buy it again!
Maria k.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?