MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Natalia A.
Color can look amazing in every type of lips. The application is really beautiful and it makes you to feel confident and nice.

Mayru M.

It is very easy to apply, color is very intense, vary from red, purple, pink and more. The color lasts me two hours maximum.
Alyssia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way it sits on my lips, it feels really good and i really love it i'm just not a big fan of the color
Laura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this one. It was a good color for me. Wish it stayed on a bit longer but otherwise I would buy it again
Romané L.
Look at this lips and you'll see how can finish and started it is a greater lipstick for teenagers or a normal day, etc
Nunca lo usé... Pero la marca es muy recomendada nunca decepciona y el color del producto es mi tipo (rosa a rojo)
Delis D.
Jorge Coll, Pampatar, isla de Margarita
I love this product the price quality ratio is unbeatable, I recommend it to all because it is a smart purchase
Aleksndra K.
Very nice colour, but you have to put on bit more lipstick to hide the patchiness. Stayes on for long time.
Esmeralda R.
deja un acabado super bonito en los labios gracias al color tan bonito que tiene este increible producto.
Evelyn R.
Tulcán
It is the perfect color to my lips. I love it so much. I use it when I feel like a bird with flowers. 😃😊😉
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?