MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Ale M.
Ale M.
It has a go quality , the color pigment is so amazing, I buy it in a mac store, its not so expensive, it Works really great, it is long lasting.
Holly A.
Holly A.
This lipstick is highly pigmented and is easy to apply. The formula is very creamy and sometimes wears off in a few hours! i really liked the natural colour and i will be repurchasing.
shruti b.
shruti b.
this is so good , it stays for hours and it look so good. being a nude/natural lip-color lover this is jam. i just love this shade and how it looks.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I do not like it much since I felt that the pigmentation was not as I expected it, but I give it a 7/10 In conclusion I was not captivated
Alyssia G.
Alyssia G.
I really like the way it sits on my lips, it feels really good and i really love it i'm just not a big fan of the color
Laura M.
Laura M.
I really liked this one. It was a good color for me. Wish it stayed on a bit longer but otherwise I would buy it again
karen e.
karen e.
its very soft and creamy, a very pigmented formula and long lasting.has a nice packaging.and all of the colors are absolutely beautiful.
Nunca lo usé... Pero la marca es muy recomendada nunca decepciona y el color del producto es mi tipo (rosa a rojo)
Holly W.
Holly W.
Love these lip colour/chaps. Give a nice hint of colour while hydrating the lips very well
Nadia K.
Nadia K.
Montréal, Québec, Canada
One of my fave Mac lipsticks. I adore the colour, the texture and the price ! I totally recommend it
Maria k.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?