MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Josie R.
Dorchester
Doesn't stay on as long as it should:( i would love if it stayed on for longer as the colour is amazing! The packaging is very nice too.
karen e.
its very soft and creamy, a very pigmented formula and long lasting.has a nice packaging.and all of the colors are absolutely beautiful.
Adriana Q.
Ibiza
me encantan los pintalabion de mac, enserio estoy enamorada, me gustan todos aunque suelo utilizar mas los colores rosas y rojo.
Alyssia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way it sits on my lips, it feels really good and i really love it i'm just not a big fan of the color
Laura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this one. It was a good color for me. Wish it stayed on a bit longer but otherwise I would buy it again
Nunca lo usé... Pero la marca es muy recomendada nunca decepciona y el color del producto es mi tipo (rosa a rojo)
Aleksndra K.
Very nice colour, but you have to put on bit more lipstick to hide the patchiness. Stayes on for long time.
Esmeralda R.
deja un acabado super bonito en los labios gracias al color tan bonito que tiene este increible producto.
Nadia K.
Montréal, Québec, Canada
One of my fave Mac lipsticks. I adore the colour, the texture and the price ! I totally recommend it
Holly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lip colour/chaps. Give a nice hint of colour while hydrating the lips very well
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?