MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Camerun j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didnt like these at all but they were really creamy but the colour i chose my not like it was in the image on mac's website.
Quite pigmented by quite sticky on lips and cracky.
Safya D.
wigston
The colour of this lipstick is so cute and pinky,It gives a beautiful luster to the lips with moisturizing it is not dry.the packaging of the lipstick was so nice ,also I really want to buy it again is perfect for who like nude colours
sayona Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in many colours. It's hydrating on the lips very sheer almost like a gloss but not sticky. I use it as a topper and it's amazing to reapply throughout the day it's amazingly hydrating. Makes the lips look and feel great.
Beth L.
I think that this product is ok if you just want something light. I can't really say if it is long lasting as I hardly use it. I bought it in house of Fraser. I would recommend this if you want a very natural look.
Holly A.
This lipstick is highly pigmented and is easy to apply. The formula is very creamy and sometimes wears off in a few hours! i really liked the natural colour and i will be repurchasing.
Kim H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is so soft and easy to use everyday. The colour is so soft and long lasting. It even works good to moisturize lips. The packaging is just beautiful. I totally love this and recommend it to everyone!!
Lyka I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are very moisturizing and light on the lips. However they come on very sheer and don't buildup much, so this would be a nice lipstick to use when you're trying to do a more natural look
Thais G.
Venezuela, Coro Falcón
Me encanta este color y sin olvidar o dejar pasar que es de la marca MAC una de las mejores marcas de belleza que existe a nivel mundial, no dejen de usarlo funciona tanto para el día como para la noche.
Barbara M.

Impeccable, radiant and beautiful color, I love it. it's never enough when it comes to lip Mac lipstick, are creamy, they moisturize your lips and last long enough.
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
This product is with wonderful effect so you can put lipstick on pro mouth go with the most active color or leave the lipstick with more matte effect "is lipstick"
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?