MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Cintia M.
Cintia M.
i really liked the MAC Transformed huggable lipcolour lipstick, good luck moc...
i think MAC lipsticks are grat, their texture is very good. and i liked the feel of it.
it's quite good longlasting wise,. so i would recommend it to others because i would buy it again
Maria F.
Maria F.
Venezuela - Lara
Recomendadisimo, es un basico en la rutina de maquillaje y este labial mas ya que ademas de ser una marca muy buena es suave con tus labios y puedes usarlo para dia un color claro y para una noche de reunion con tus amigas uno mas fuerte. Me parece un excelente producto.
Lorrany M.
Lorrany M.
Luziania
Beautiful lipstick, vibrant color that draws attention to all, I loved and recommend it to all my friends because it is of great quality, every day I am surprised by the innovation of the brand, which leaves women more beautiful every day to face daily life
Natacha H.
Natacha H.
This lipstick is really perfect if you want a hydrating lipstick to moisture your lips. It is very easy to apply and melt into your lips.
I was really empressed with this lipstick and would definitely recommend this to everyone with dry lips or everyone who just want plump lips
Demi P.
Demi P.
It's a lovely colour with a lot of pigment but just not as pigmented as the other lipsticks. I used this for the first time a month ago and have tried to incorporate it into my daily routine but have failed trying to do so.
Ida M. S.
Ida M. S.
Essex
These feel so soft and cushion-y. The color payoff is v good! These have a nice amount of moisture and don't leave your lips feeling dry. They glide on effortlessly and the colors are pretty!
Camerun j.
Camerun j.
I didnt like these at all but they were really creamy but the colour i chose my not like it was in the image on mac's website.
Quite pigmented by quite sticky on lips and cracky.
Safya D.
Safya D.
wigston
The colour of this lipstick is so cute and pinky,It gives a beautiful luster to the lips with moisturizing it is not dry.the packaging of the lipstick was so nice ,also I really want to buy it again is perfect for who like nude colours
sayona Y.
sayona Y.
I have this in many colours. It's hydrating on the lips very sheer almost like a gloss but not sticky. I use it as a topper and it's amazing to reapply throughout the day it's amazingly hydrating. Makes the lips look and feel great.
Beth L.
Beth L.
I think that this product is ok if you just want something light. I can't really say if it is long lasting as I hardly use it. I bought it in house of Fraser. I would recommend this if you want a very natural look.
Maria k.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?