MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Josie R.
Josie R.
Dorchester
Doesn't stay on as long as it should:( i would love if it stayed on for longer as the colour is amazing! The packaging is very nice too.
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Color can look amazing in every type of lips. The application is really beautiful and it makes you to feel confident and nice.

Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Tulcán
It is the perfect color to my lips. I love it so much. I use it when I feel like a bird with flowers. 😃😊😉
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
It's so pretty and I have a stash of these lipsticks in my draw so I never run out!!!!
Ercilia P.
Ercilia P.
As my friends and I live doing makeup and indicating which lipsticks are great, I remember having tried one and adored it, including many bloggers indicate that line and I'm crazy to test more and more.
Tatyana K.
Tatyana K.
Spring is on the way, so I decided to find a comfortable to wear, not matte and hydrating lipstick for my super dry lips. I bought the huggables from MAC in 3 beautiful shades, as they were on discount. I love everything about this lipstick, it's buttery, easy to apply, stays very nice on the lips but not for too long :) I would recommend it to someone with dry lips like me who is always on the run but doesn't want to spend too much time for makeup.
ren R.
ren R.
Red deer
Love this lipstick. Its pink color is perfect for summer! Giving your lips a natural pink color, love the finish too as it makes my lip look hydrated. I got it as a part of their mother's day promotion which came with 4 lip items including this. It was worth the money and such a good deal! I think this shade isnt sold anymore but if they will ever bring it back, im totally recommending this! Gives you a subtle, natural pink lips.
Ryanne K.
Ryanne K.
Some mac lipstics have always been a hit and miss for me. But after trying this one out I have fallen completely in love with it. It didn't lat through out the day as I had to touch up here and there, but it was nothing too much to be concerned about. You do have to work with it a little but I would reccomend to anyone who loves lipstic.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Stouffville, ON
I LOVE THIS. It is super comfortable to wear, I apply it like a lipbalm - all the time. A little goes a long way and leaves a nice smear of colour that brings a lot of life onto your face. It's a flattering coral colour that isn't too orange. Sometimes if I reapply too much it may be patchy, so once in a while just wipe off your lips and apply a fresh coat.
Anahí N.
Anahí N.
Santiago
me encanta, es el mejor labial para mi, tiene las caracteristicas que busco en un labial, color intenso, buena textura y duracion de horas, lo compre en la tienda mac, lo uso para fiestas y cosas especiales, lo recomiendo totalmente
Maria k.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?