MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Cintia M.
i really liked the MAC Transformed huggable lipcolour lipstick, good luck moc...
i think MAC lipsticks are grat, their texture is very good. and i liked the feel of it.
it's quite good longlasting wise,. so i would recommend it to others because i would buy it again
Ryanne K.
Some mac lipstics have always been a hit and miss for me. But after trying this one out I have fallen completely in love with it. It didn't lat through out the day as I had to touch up here and there, but it was nothing too much to be concerned about. You do have to work with it a little but I would reccomend to anyone who loves lipstic.
Anahí N.
Santiago
me encanta, es el mejor labial para mi, tiene las caracteristicas que busco en un labial, color intenso, buena textura y duracion de horas, lo compre en la tienda mac, lo uso para fiestas y cosas especiales, lo recomiendo totalmente
Maria F.
Venezuela - Lara
Recomendadisimo, es un basico en la rutina de maquillaje y este labial mas ya que ademas de ser una marca muy buena es suave con tus labios y puedes usarlo para dia un color claro y para una noche de reunion con tus amigas uno mas fuerte. Me parece un excelente producto.
Lorrany M.
Luziania
Beautiful lipstick, vibrant color that draws attention to all, I loved and recommend it to all my friends because it is of great quality, every day I am surprised by the innovation of the brand, which leaves women more beautiful every day to face daily life
Alice L.
Swear by. I absolutely love this product, very creamy and a delightful smell to it, well worth the money I paid for it as I use it often, it's very easy to apply and went above and beyond on meeting expectations, I would purchase this product again when this one runs out.
Natacha H.
This lipstick is really perfect if you want a hydrating lipstick to moisture your lips. It is very easy to apply and melt into your lips.
I was really empressed with this lipstick and would definitely recommend this to everyone with dry lips or everyone who just want plump lips
Marianna V.
In general, Mac lipsticks are really good, a little too expensive for me, cause I'm not really used to pay such prices, the feeling is not my favorite either because I don't really like creamy lipsticks, i like more a matte lipstick with a dark color, it's not bad tho.
Demi P.
It's a lovely colour with a lot of pigment but just not as pigmented as the other lipsticks. I used this for the first time a month ago and have tried to incorporate it into my daily routine but have failed trying to do so.
Ida M. S.
Essex
These feel so soft and cushion-y. The color payoff is v good! These have a nice amount of moisture and don't leave your lips feeling dry. They glide on effortlessly and the colors are pretty!
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?