MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Lovely mom A.
This is beautiful color. I have mac like this lipstick but, I lose it during trips and that's only I have. First time using and stay couple hours but won't last when you eat grassy food. Had to apply again. I can't buy often mac lipstick because to pricey and I don't get that coupon.
Vanessa N.
Melrose, MA
Mac is a great product mac has a variety of colors I love going to the mac stores I would recommend most of there products they are very long lasting and have vibrant colors I allways use mac products for long day I would recommend to get all ur makeup products there
Samantha H.
I love this lipstick because it does not dry my lips out as I wear it. It is a beautiful color and covers very well. My biggest concerns with lipsticks ars full coverage and this definitely nails it. For the price you cannot beat it! Will buy again in many colors
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
These lipsticks have a very sheer payoff. It gives a glossy look to the lips. They are really really lightweight and a comfortable wear. But, expect them to transfer. Also, these will not last long. So spending $22, is a little much, for me personally.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love that Mac brand always have such great quality products that are beautifully packages and so fun and inviting to the eyes and the products always so good this is a favorite of mine that the Mac brand has !!! I loved it and want to buy more !!!!
Anna L.
Greenbrae, CA
Not super pigmented but Huggable's a really pretty color. I got it on sale, so I guess it was worth its price and I didn't have a lot of huge expectations for it. I bought it at a Nordstrom MAC counter and no I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Melissa Y.
The huggable lip color line from MAC has a great selection of neutral, classy colors and come at a very affordable price point. The application is smooth with great finish and doesn't dry out my lips at all.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I love this product it makes your lips soft and feel hydrated. It comes in pretty colors and the price is affordable for high end product. It comes in the perfect package easy to fit in your purse or pocket.
Anny O.
Draper, UT
I think this is my favorite lipstick from mac. Long lasting, looks beautiful and feels great others might say that is heavy or thick but I personally like how it feels and definitely love how it looks.
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

MAC lipsticks I love, and this color is very natural and cute so I recommend it! / Los labiales de MAC me encantan, y este color es muy natural y lindo asi que lo recomiendo!
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?