Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#291 in Lipstick
MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,...
Photos (2)
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.

This is beautiful color. I have mac like this lipstick but, I lose it during trips and that's only I have. First time using and stay couple hours but won't last when you eat grassy food. Had to apply again. I can't buy often mac lipstick because to pricey and I don't get that coupon.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Philadelphia, PA

Honestly one of the best lipsticks ive used and also i find it to be one of the best M.A.C has produced. The packacging was nice i loved the outisde look and I bought it at Macy's. It was long lasting only had to give it touch ups once a while definetly would buy it again!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Melrose, MA

Mac is a great product mac has a variety of colors I love going to the mac stores I would recommend most of there products they are very long lasting and have vibrant colors I allways use mac products for long day I would recommend to get all ur makeup products there
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I love this lipstick because it does not dry my lips out as I wear it. It is a beautiful color and covers very well. My biggest concerns with lipsticks ars full coverage and this definitely nails it. For the price you cannot beat it! Will buy again in many colors
Nashi C.
Nashi C.

These lipsticks have a very sheer payoff. It gives a glossy look to the lips. They are really really lightweight and a comfortable wear. But, expect them to transfer. Also, these will not last long. So spending $22, is a little much, for me personally.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

I love that Mac brand always have such great quality products that are beautifully packages and so fun and inviting to the eyes and the products always so good this is a favorite of mine that the Mac brand has !!! I loved it and want to buy more !!!!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Buffalo, NY

An okay lipstick. I was expecting it to be just shinier than the regular lipsticks. Not worth spending the extra bucks. I would rather spend the 17 on regular lipsticks. This lipstick moved a lot. Very bright, almost chapstick like IMO, buttery.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Greenbrae, CA

Not super pigmented but Huggable's a really pretty color. I got it on sale, so I guess it was worth its price and I didn't have a lot of huge expectations for it. I bought it at a Nordstrom MAC counter and no I wouldn't recommend it to others.
i absoluteley loved this lipstick!! it's one of my favorites and it's hard to find a good color that brings in just enough attention to you but not in a bad way. i i've gotten many compliments with this product!! definitely recommend .
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.

The huggable lip color line from MAC has a great selection of neutral, classy colors and come at a very affordable price point. The application is smooth with great finish and doesn't dry out my lips at all.
Maria k.
Maria k.
Hong kong

I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?

Join Now