MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi uploaded by Elimary R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick, Good Luck Mochi.A comforting, creamy formula in shades that stay luminous for up to six hours. This lasting lipstick with rich, glossy shine boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple,... see more...

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
With highly disappointed when he's got discontinued one of my favorites of all time high end lip balms I feel like there was something for everybody in this collection and overall I found that they were highly hydrating with a hint of color that just complemented everybody's overall look I
Jill B.
Orange, CA
This color is super cute and I love the way it applies. It is a little bit cheaper than some other Mac products and still works really great. The best thing about Mac is you can try in stores and color match but this is a great spring or summer color.
Savannah M.
Love the creamy texture and how silky it feels on the lips never dissappointed in mac will definitely use again not a bad value at all for the formula it’s a great price alway what I expected from Mac definitely would recommend to everyone
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Mac lipstick is one of classic. I have more than 20 Mac lips in my collection. I like this product like the other Mac line. They are rich and moisturizing at the same time.
Christine C.
Methuen, MA
Love this product use I.T all the time almost everyday I.T feels great after using I.T, I would recommend this product to my friends and family to use, I love I.T
member-100f8
Loved it! Stays on for hours even while eating. It goes on very smooth and doesn't go outside the line or smudge. The color doesn't fade and stays true to the shade you see in the tube.
Lovely mom A.
This is beautiful color. I have mac like this lipstick but, I lose it during trips and that's only I have. First time using and stay couple hours but won't last when you eat grassy food. Had to apply again. I can't buy often mac lipstick because to pricey and I don't get that coupon.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
MAC Huggable is a little thicker and heavier texture than the original lipsticks. Some people might feel it's too much on the lips. But cons. about it is that it lasts a little longer than the regular lipstick and moisturize your lips. I like Huggable formula.
MICHELLE S.
I bought Good Luck Mochi and Cantonese Carnation and love the super heavy pigmentation payoff that runs true to MAC products while still being moisturizing, and lasting on the lips. It definitely provides that WOW pop burst of color without looking like a clown face- polished, sophisticated, mature, but still very fun and flirty.
Vanessa N.
Melrose, MA
Mac is a great product mac has a variety of colors I love going to the mac stores I would recommend most of there products they are very long lasting and have vibrant colors I allways use mac products for long day I would recommend to get all ur makeup products there
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?